What we hearing? - Mudspike plays (2020)

…and now that @Aginor sent me down this rabbit hole, since I’ve been watching Avenue 5:

And another great singer:

I know the folks from my high school who made it in any capacity on stage (including one who’s been in a few Broadway productions) were the musical theater kids.

3 Likes

I take it you’ve never seen this masterpiece:

3 Likes

You went one too far, Ted. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’d say that is way better than anything Shatner or Hasselhoff ever put out :wink:

1 Like

The movie is amazing- cyberpunk, Lamborghinis, kung fu, dinosaurs…

3 Likes

same here … surprisingly good

haha indeed, far better than it had any bussiness being :rofl: didn’t those dudes go on to make iron skies?

2 Likes

I actually like true survivor. Its him being funny and self referential. Which is rare for the hoff.

2 Likes

Agree, that’s hilarious!

2 Likes

You should see him in the SpongeBob movie!

3 Likes

Serenity now! :wink:

3 Likes

I’ll see your South African freaks and raise you a British clochard:

He’s supremely well produced tho, and certainly has the energy for this kind of thing:

2 Likes

What can I say? I am a child of the 80’s…and I just love this song.
Thank you for the music, Irene Cara!

5 Likes

Hey @Troll, if you like the ‘80’s, I think you’d like the Netflix shows “Stranger Things” and “Cobra Kai”. :smiley: Am I missing any others? I basically grew up in the '80’s myself … for me that would be the age of 14 thru 24. :slight_smile:

1 Like

My 12yo daughter asked me if she could watch it and I wasn’t sure. I hadn’t seen it myself, but had heard that it was really scary. So she asked if we could watch a few episodes together and then decide. Clever little girl…!
Long story short, we binged all four seasons, together, this summer…
Absolutely loved it!

So well made! And even if it depicted the 80’s in the US, a lot of it applied to my version of the decade, in Sweden.

The series also sparked my daughters interest for the music of that era.

I was 8-18 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Metallica’s new song is F’in awesome… looking forward to the new album in April…

Metallica: Lux Æterna (Official Music Video) - YouTube
Metallica

2 Likes

Wow!

That song sounds like it could have been on Ride the Lighting but somehow was forgotten for 30 years. Not bad at all.

The video is absolutely mental though. :smiley:

2 Likes
1 Like

3 Likes