What we hearing? - Mudspike plays

This song epitomizes the music of the 90s for me:

3 Likes

:heart_eyes:
Back when Ten was released I thought of McCready as a classic rock guitarist caught in an alternative rock band :slight_smile: . The guy is phenomenal.

1 Like

My brother went to see them in Philly (couldnā€™t remember where they saw them) a couple years ago. He said it was the best concert heā€™s ever seen. They knew they were in for a special night when they realized they started the concert with ā€œOnceā€ and as the songs started to follow - they played the entire Ten album in order. Pretty coolā€¦

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/pearl-jam-guitarist-mike-mccready-explains-full-album-shows-20160504

1 Like

Gorillaz played their new album in its entirety last night in Japan:

POWER!

2 Likes

Didnā€™t know they were working on a new album.

What do you call that dumb crap? :smiley: Iā€™d rather listen to silence.

Ok so hereā€™s RUSH where the guitarist Alex Lifeson is also operating bass pedals with his foot (in fabulous high heel of course) while the bassist Geddy Lee is doing god knows what instead of actually playing bass. :smiley:

1 Like

Different strokes for different folks?

3 Likes

Agree. Iā€™m glad not everyone has my own taste in music from when I was 15-
Children of Bodom and Sepultura can only go so long onā€¦

2 Likes

You didnā€™t wind up in the Meshuggah camp? WTFISWRONGWITHYOU? :smile:

As a childless friend of mine once saidā€¦ ā€œI pulled out in timeā€.

3 Likes

Awesomeā€¦ Brass Against the Machine. :smiley:

1 Like

Guilty as chargedā€¦

Shirt from their NZ gig last year. Was awesome.

holy mother of bog thatā€™s awesome! I think I prefer this ladiesā€™ rendition of the vocals to the original.

1 Like

:grin: I did think the same. Plus being extremely CUTE and talented really help.

Letā€™s play ā€œspot the ironyā€!

1 Like
2 Likes

Words are very
Unnecessaryā€¦

1 Like

The Sound of Silence! :wink:

1 Like