What we hearing? - Mudspike plays

OH NOES! D:
Reminds me of the summer I had in Pittsburgh, so many years ago…

It was the summer of 1996. There was Madonna in MTV with

and

and an horrific sunburn I got on my shoulder- and underage drinking/barfing and much, much more…

Wow…Glenn Fry’s son (Deacon Fry) performs with The Eagles. Not the best audio recording…but you can tell he inherited the voice! Who knew that Orlando Bloom was Glenn Fry’s son?

1 Like

Unfortunately, 1996 was the year that introduced us to the Macarena, forever ruining weddings.

But at least we got Tupac’s California Love:

4 Likes
1 Like

New Disturbed out today, off the upcoming album:

1 Like

Music is very nice as usual… but the early 2000 called and they want back their CGI…

Cool…I’m down with the sickness…

2 Likes

Deep Purple - Smoke on the Water

Wheels

This Africa cover by Weezer showed up on my Pandora station recently and when I looked it up online…Weird Al fronts the band? LOL… Anyway, it sure does sound good. Better than the original…

Yes, he does. Just like puppets fronted Genesis and a large number of models were surgically altered to have their voices sound like George Michael.

3 Likes

Huehuehuehue

Lol! That is effin hideous!

1 Like

I prefer Stayin in Black.

3 Likes

Bored, Tubby & Mild

Wheels

1 Like

Ran into this cover of a cover of a cover, from a forgotten song from a forgotten film adapted from a forgotten epic. She does a very good job with this one:

5 Likes

Oh, that was good. I didn’t even think about it, but that song is right in the wheelhouse of her vocal range.

1 Like