What we watching? – Mudspike at the movies

“Let me get this straight…to distance ourselves from a criminal organization…we’re going to become criminals?”

(suddenly balaclava) “We’re not criminals, Freddie.”

4 Likes

I :heart: Guy Ritchie Shows

4 Likes

Been a LONG time since I played any FPS/MilSims - this cracked me up.

Minus the long advert in the middle :slightly_frowning_face:

8 Likes

I’m dying. So funny. I’m sooo Private TigerAce1945 lol

3 Likes

Chock full of one-liners.

2 Likes

Oh good lord this has so much in common with the airsoft scene as well :rofl:

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I got as far as Corporal Xhamsterbang69X until I snorted my morning coffee all over my keyboard…

And @Clutch also a fair bit in common with a percentage of new soldiers who were enlisting for real about the time I got out. :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

OMFG They absolutely nailed this.
Brilliant

2 Likes

The bunny hopping was a nice touch.

2 Likes

The wehraboo bit…so frighteningly accurate.

2 Likes

The Accountant starring Ben Affleck and Anna Kendrick with supporting actors John Lithgow, Jeffrey Tambor, J.K. Simmons and Jean Smart.

I was not expecting much when I chose it but I found it to be a good shoot-em up romp. Imo the 7.3/10 rating on IMDb is fairly accurate.

Wheels

5 Likes

Agree. I’m not usually an Affleck fan, but I quite enjoyed that film.

3 Likes

Please note this trailer is a touch NSFW or not kid friendly :grinning::grinning::grinning:

4 Likes

Not going to lie, I both love it and I’m absolutely disgusted by it.

it will be great. Hope is the finale though.

3 Likes
3 Likes

I am a bit shocked. I could have sworn they said the second installment of the show was it.

Lol, Clarkson is a HORRIBLE farmer but as an entertainer highlighting his failures at it he is absolutely brilliant.

Wheels

4 Likes

I might be a bit of a Neil Gaiman fan :thinking: so I’m quite enjoying this… If you liked ‘The Sandman’ then I think you will too.

2 Likes

Hard not to be

2 Likes

I’m a huge fan of his. I have a signed copy of one of his books and met the man, he’s a gem. I take it you have already watched Good Omens? I just finished the 2nd season of it, and it was just delicious.

3 Likes

Good Omens is awesome. They are doing a third season :wink:

2 Likes