Where Are You Photos [2023]

Happy New Years everyone! Let’s continue the tradition of posting pictures from our daily activities :slight_smile:

Let’s start with something from last year (I haven’t had the chance to take pictiures this year ) :smiley:
Imgur

Old Thread:

14 Likes

Just got a new toy.

43" TV
Samsung UN43TU690T

Wheels

12 Likes

Beautiful post-rain skies from the new deck. A big low pressure system arrived a few days back and it’s been a bit miserable but we’re getting a few days of calm winds and slightly less rain now.

11 Likes

As a new member, let me share some photos taken in 2022 first

(Changchun Air Show, 2022)

18 Likes

14 Likes

Wow, that’s a lot of goodness to take in inSky and Victork. Goes very nicely with my morning cup of coffee

2 Likes

Phoaar them’s some nice motors! My favourite is the faux cop car. Brilliant :+1: Favourite pic is the kids being sweet :heart:

3 Likes

I would have to look at that just before I’m about to go to bed… I might have to ask the missus “are you feeling sleepy love” wink - wink!

Some seriously desirable vehicles there, but for me it is a toss-up between the GT40 and SS Camaro.

2 Likes

I love the Camaro as well. The blue and white Racing Capri was another highlight.

There was a stack of pre war and 1900 era cars there as well but I’m not massively interested to be honest. Pre war bikes on the other hand…

1 Like

Working down in Meridian, Ms today and tomorrow.
Took Gibson with me.

And my buddy Scott and I taking some pics after the rain, last night.

12 Likes

Really thought I would not be back here after my last session in December.

Wheels

5 Likes

Staged a mock assault on an enemy position using armoured vehicles. Commanded by a highly over excited 6 year old. We learned some important lessons about ricochet in close quarters (hence the harry potter style specs) after daddy nearly lost an eye to a 6mm bb (sabot)
Once it was found that BB are not powerful enough to kill wooden emplacements OR tanks we got Lara to use the nerf gun on the targets and all hell broke loose.

Hella fun afternoon

13 Likes

Caught some Indian Su-30s coming in to Hyakuri AB today for Veer Guardian 23. Went with a former student who’s joining the MSDF this year, aiming for a helo pilot slot. I need to figure out my camera settings or get a better lens because everything’s fuzzy.

Phantom Gate Guardians

Oh yeah and a souvenir.

15 Likes

Heh glass should have read “Phantom Phorever” :wink:

5 Likes

Val Thorens, French Alps

Yesterday, after skiing through a pretty intense snowstorm. Skiing is hard when you only see the sticks that mark the edge of the slope. Note that I had wiped most of the ice off my nose at this point but there is some left.

Today. Best and deepest powder snow I have ever skied in. We’ve had a LOT of snow tonight and this unprepared slope was awesome. When you are slowly going up and down, it feels almost like surfing the waves instead of anything on solid ground.

14 Likes

Last days of our summer holidays. We put the kids back to preschool/daycare a couple of days ago and have done a couple of outdoorsy things, just the two of us.

Today we paddled along with the tide for about 10km up the harbour to a riverside pub, had a couple of drinks and some food during slack tide, then paddled back with the outgoing tide. It was nice - a mini light version of the adventures we used to have before kids.

14 Likes

LAX is an absolute nightmare no matter what hour of the day of night you go there. :crazy_face:

Wheels

1 Like

And the perfect storm hits … plastic bag stuck in overhead power cables and idiot in his lorry hitting and getting stuck under a bridge. Some days people amaze me … but in the wrong way :tired_face:

9 Likes

Imgur

Imgur

13 Likes

Tit pic! :smiley:

Great job!

6 Likes