Where Are You Photos [2023]

Snow is now four hours flight behing us, as is tuning multithred DCS. No pointing of cameras at interesting military things as the Greeks have no sense of humour about that
B737-800

Swiss Alps

Arrive for a week

Something very satisfying being on an all inclusive package. Drinks on tap and in quantity. Singapore Slings in this case

Brandy Sour and Bloody Mary.
We aspire to work our way through the cocktail list

16 Likes

yes … don’t point a camera at anything painted green, we don’t want to see you do an arma dev. :worried:

5 Likes

Lot’s of interesting aircraft flying through the skies up here too. Exercise Joint Viking is in full swing.

5 Likes

Are the joint Vikings attacking south and the Cobra Warriors going north?

I was amused that Waddington stopped flying on Weds due to snow. I am sure the Finns were amused and the Indians maybe less so

3 Likes

Started my trip, last Sunday (March 5th). I had a 0710 departure, so I had to leave the house NLT 0330 to get an hour at KDKX. A DC-3 had flown in the day prior and I wanted night shots before it left.
Here’s the result. The loss of sleep was worth the effort.

17 Likes

God I Love Those Classics :wink:

2 Likes

A ‘fun’ day yesterday mopping up after a grass fire about an hour South of where I live. I don’t think I have seen as many crews on such a small fire ever before. About 60-70 Hectares burnt and at any given time over the past three days there were at least a dozen crews on hand, plus two choppers with buckets. But I guess after the 2019/20 fires, they are leaving nothing to chance.

My offsider at the end of the hose (only the two of us on that appliance and I was running the pump/Crew Chief)

The other tanker that we were paired with for the day.

18 Likes

Good on ya, Harry!

5 Likes

2 of the 3 WV ANG C-130Js, that landed for fuel here in East Tennessee.
ANVIL 50 Flight

11 Likes

From my winter holiday back in February. Greifswald and Usedom

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

10 Likes

One of the benefits of working in IT I have over a lot of farmers. Internet PTP link to the barn, PoE camera installed. Just in time for lambing, night vision may mean we get more sleep this time. :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

That is cool!

Now, how could we integrate ChatGPT to this? :sweat_smile:

Soccer Fail GIF

5 Likes

Technology is great. But do you have an Aga to keep them warm?

8 Likes

I do indeed. :+1::+1:

There’s always the muck heap if the Aga is in use. :poop:

4 Likes

should’nt they look like this before going in the Aga :smiley: on a side note hope the holiday was good

5 Likes

It was good. Theres something about food and drink being inclusive in the holiday cost. Outside mealtimes cocktails and cake always available.

3 Likes

two of my favourite food groups :slight_smile: Sounds like a good time was had?

1 Like

(upload://cWwNHq3jrhUm6FchPZZ8oFP4QQl.jpeg)

9 Likes

That’s a lot of cake!

2 Likes

“…and then I add a small dash of screenwash”

4 Likes