Where You Are Photos

Yes - it was great, although we had been a couple of times before. The Shuttle Atlantis display we hadn’t seen (I’m slowly working my way through them all I think) and was fantastic.

Wookey Hole. :slight_smile: Great caves, probably better than Cheddar (the place, not the cheese, although it is where it came from) and a beautiful area.

1 Like

No but I was in town. I’ve been doing a trip around Texas over the past week, both the Driskill and Franklins have been on my bucket list for a while.

2 Likes

I’ll have to check them both out sometime. Did Franklins live up to their excellent reputation?

Got a new phone that has one of those dual camera’s with a portrait mode, took this at a parking lot whilst waiting for a friend!

6 Likes

Stormy night out here in Manteo…

5 Likes

They did, we waited about three hours to get our food and it was the best brisket I’ve ever had.

!!! - It would need to be the best I have ever had…

Me on Tuesday :smiley:

6 Likes

No Lockhart BBQ?

Junebugs are finding thier way into my basement and scaring the hell out of me! :grin:!

I admittedly haven’t had Lockhart so I can’t compare with theirs.

They’re still on my list to go to along with Snow’s, but those will have to wait for now.

2 Likes

Blacks is good too. I’m headed down to San Antonio in a few weeks, going to hit some places up.

Me if I had to wait three hours for food…

“Now we’ll have our brisket…”

3 Likes

Oh you gotta show up prepared. Coffee, snacks, books, shows, whatever your choice of entertainment is, and, most importantly, beer.

2 Likes

Yeah, but you willingly eat North Carolina BBQ. Actual, quality BBQ is worth waiting for. :smiley:

1 Like

Me and @Navynuke99 looking for this purported “better” BBQ…

bbq

7 Likes

Oh honey.

Bless your poor, misinformed heart.

4 Likes

I got tired of the old boards on my terrace. They cracked and splintered, and were mounted with non-stainless screws.
I decided to remove them, and mount new ones.
This time I used stainless screws and screwed them at an angle, on the edges.
The whole project would take a couple of weekends, but ended up taking almost six weeks due to the crappy weather.
OTOH, crappy weather means more sim time, and simpit building time :wink:

7 Likes

Probably because you’re both looking in Carolina :wink: