Where You Are Photos

528 KB is good enough for really long gif’s though :wink:

4 Likes

Fixed that for you.

4 Likes

I am not used to the naming conventions. What are the actual dimensions?

76 inches wide by 80 inches long.

Ours is 80 x 86, what name donates this size ? :slight_smile:

You better be.

Now definitely :sunglasses:

I’m ready to go to war with your country. Where you at?

2 Likes

Just keeping it real! :wink:

US bed sizes are weird measures, although that may be because I saw them in metric. Anyway my bed is 2x2m. roughly a bit bigger then a king according to wikipedia.

Whats that in real measurements…??? you know, that funny thing called the decimal or metric system. :wink:

1 Like

Was wondering too. Finally made the effort to Google it. To save other lazy people the hassle:
1.93 m wide by 2.03 m long

FWIW, our bed is 1.40m wide and then there’s a cat walking along the side (my side) of it to look out the window every now and then.

Wife and I did the same thing and we were married for 20 years as well. I’ll say this much, once you start sleeping in a king size bed it makes it difficult to go back to a queen size anywhere else.

1 Like

There is a story behind the pics.
There was this Dr1 and one French biplane flying exhibition some distance from the airport. During the exhibition the Dr1 fuel tank got ‘somehow’ perforated and fuel started to pour over pilot legs!
Pilot of the Dr1 managed to get back to airport and landed safely. After the plane was already in hangar he confessed that it were realy scary moments.

8 Likes

2 Likes

On the top of the world, I’m the king like Leo.

9 Likes

Love those Outer Banks ferries. They can only mean you are going someplace fun…!

1 Like

[quote=“PaulRix, post:3533, topic:1282”]
You just bought extra room for your dog. [/quote]

I can confirm this. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You may be right but our 12 pound Chihuahua really isn’t that large. Here she is as a pup, barely larger than a pair of glasses :slight_smile:

Man, I thought it wouldn’t be that much work but we switched out a couple bedrooms today and I’m just a bit tired right now. Lots of furniture moving and cleaning (our Dyson vacuum took a beating). We threw out an old futon and put our old Queen size bed in that room. Really happy how that room turned out. Then our King arrived just after dinner. I told my wife gimmie a half an hour and I’ll have it set up LOL! NOT!

Anyway, we now have a whopping 16” extra in mattress width but as you guys have mentioned, it’s not really that much. The sideboards are quite thick though, like 5” extra on each side of the mattress and it fits our master bedroom perfectly now. I was curious if a King size bed was the largest out there but hellz no! Googley googley …

0022360601f658f93f0523a3ac0eefbe

!!! Check out the Wyoming King and the ALASKA KING!!! (Today I learned I have a measly Eastern King)

That California King size just irritates me. They presume their dog will always sleep at the foot of the bed. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Watching Der Grosse Preis von Deutschland this morning. The Haas entries have quallied well, but without rain, the battle will be between the usual suspects. Ah - here comes the rain…let the games begin. Very interesting race now!

4 Likes