Where You Are Photos

Close, it’s actually an allegorical painting to a story in the Bible. You see here the A-6 has brought the bag containing manuals of the F-111, which have been soaked in the blood of innocent F-4s, to Heatblur. The A-6 has convinced Heatblur that the F-111 cannot be made, when in fact it has already been sold into slavery to the Razbammians. Heatblur is pleadingly looking to the heavens for salvation from Wagmatt.

The F-16 makes eye contact with the viewer, duplicitous in the arrangements, but unable to meet heatblur’s anguished gaze.

5 Likes

You should start a GoFundMe page. I’ll put in a fiver (but only if I get a t-shirt)

3 Likes

OK, you’ve got me stumped on this one… It’s not on the Carolina coast, as best I can tell…

6 Likes

Hopefully it went over better than when I changed my moms ringtone. :rofl:

2 Likes

Ooh, my old stomping grounds. Lived in Illinois until I was 14. Moved around some but we always stayed in the same school district. Athens, Cantrall and just outside Springfield near the Sangamon river. Paternal grandparents are buried in Oak Ridge Cemetery.

Wheels

Ah, yes, now I remember this piece. If I’m not mistaken it is called “Inliberali intrusus”. Thanks , as always, for setting this straight. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Took a sail on my new sailboat (new to me; built in 1981; a J36) this evening around Hampton Roads Bay. A lovely time to admire (from afar) two of our mighty carriers. Second shot is zoomed in - caught a SH-60 background… a C-2 COD was doing touch-and-goes at NS Norfolk…all was right with the world. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Ah yes, Pier 14, Naval Station Norfolk. I definitely don’t miss THAT traffic.

1 Like

Sometimes, when the I-64 is pretty much stopped during rush hour, I like to sail by the stalled line of cars waiting to enter the Hampton Roads Bridge Tunnel…“Look! My sailboat is going faster than your car!”…am I wrong to tease them so? Do I care? :sunglasses:

1 Like

Nop, do the same thing on my motorcycle as I wheelie through traffic! :wink:

1 Like

That was JFK on the way to BOS from FL390…

1 Like

Not only that…you are retired and ON A SAILBOAT while the slugs are going and coming from WORK. Double whammy…

3 Likes

immagine

2 Likes

Hey…probably way out of your AO, but I’ll be in Atlanta (ATL/Hartsfield though, not PDK) from around 10AM to 2PM at the Signature. Just running a corporate trip down there today. Will grab lunch at 11AM probably…not sure what is good to eat around Hartsfield, we only rarely go in there.

Would love to Beach, but Claudia and I are heading over to Charleston this morning for the 1 year anniversary shindig at the brewery. Next time.

7 Likes

We just need to set a place and time and have a Mudspike bbq or something one of these days… I’d drive down for that.

3 Likes

Meteor Crater near Winslow, Arizona from FL450…

7 Likes

Holy cow it looks tiny from there.

2 Likes