Where You Are Photos

Wow! Stunning view…

Crossing the Ria de Ribadeo

Santiago de Compostela

8 days, 409.7 miles cycled, 29,805 ft climbed. Northern Spain is a stunning place to ride a bike.

On a pansy pink city rider I rode to the dirt trails at More Mesa park, Santa Barbara…

Visited Arkansas for the first time and, compliments of my brother in law, got to see a Razorbacks game.
They got slammed by the #1 ranked team in the country, but it was a great time!

hogs

For whoever is going through El Alto Intl, La Paz, Bolivia, on the Christmas flight…

Because of some delays and issues at Lima, we had the rare opportunity to arrive at La Paz in daylight on Saturday.

Can anyone ident this thing.

It’s not the bike; it’s the motor :smile:

The Braves game taking a turn for the worse, I decided to turn off the tele and fire up the grill.

That is a gorgeous video…!

Looks like some kind of carp to me?

Found the answer - white amur aka grass carp.

Fresh water shark…

It appears to be a pond. :neutral_face:

A few shots of Madrid architecture, messing about with the iPhone.

886 attack sub?

Vejer de la Frontera, Spain.

Baelo Claudia, the ruins of an old Roman town in coastal Spain. The Strait of Gibraltar in the background and Africa across the ditch. The concrete vats in the foreground are part of an ancient Roman fish sauce making / fish salting facility.

Wednesday HYC Night Racing on Hampton Roads Bay. We had a lousy start…dead last, the whole field ahead of us…

…but by the first turn we were in the lead…

…we won by a couple hundred yards.

@Hangar200 Awesome!!!

:+1:

Glad you got it in…with that low headed your way, you could have had a Fastnet Race up the James River… :wind_face:

Oh Australia…