Where You Are Photos

I’ve got the band organised for tomorrow!

A rare Mrs Frog, captured before meals.

@BeachAV8R You know I don’t think Kylo Ren ended up having a healthy Dad/Son relationship, so watch out for that. :slight_smile:

One day drag Kai to the Star Wars thing they have in both Florida and Cali. They’ve lots of stuff like all the original movie props, saw some of it today.

You could even meet/greet the Lord Vader himself, but given that it’s probably a 19 year old kid in a sweaty black plastic helmet we skipped it.

FTFY

3 Likes

She looks like one of those types that orders the full course…but only picks at the food. Gotta get some meat on them bones…!

Yes…the year Kai asks me to go as Han Solo I’m putting away the steak knives…

Sweet…! He would flip his lid over that stuff…(ok - Daddy might nerd-out too…)

@anon51893362 - someone needs to tell that ox that the Livestrong bracelet is sooooo last decade…(unless he’s taking HGH…then, more power to him!)

The guy pacing around Marine One looked really twitchy with his M4 today…I tried to be very deliberate putting the popcorn in my mouth. No sudden moves.

2 Likes

Did you periodically shout “AM I BEING DETAINED?!”?. I hear they love it when people do that.

The VIP security detail has got to be the most exhausting and no fun detail in the world. One police car and I presume a Secret Service guy in another truck was going and checking all the manholes and storm sewers for the route out of the airport. What a job…

1 Like

“As a matter of fact I do wear this Korn hooded sweatshirt when I fly the plane!”

3 Likes

I actually did have my Korn beanie in my bag (in case I ended up going to Canada…you never know with this job…)

1 Like

2 Likes

Beautiful.
Those rocks look volcanic.

Heat marks on the exhaust nozzle of one of the most venerable gasturbine engines in the world!

Heading out into the murk again…

4 Likes

Nice BigAss fan :wink:

I love that thing. I first saw one in the FBO in Wilmington, NC - and our mechanics had one installed a few years ago in the hangar. Really cool…

http://easternaviationfuels.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/DSC_2089_90_91_92_93Realistic.jpg

1 Like

It even has winglets. :grinning:

I dunno about that fan, but there is a helicopter or two missing some blades.

1 Like

Hey…uh…that’s not supposed to be doing that…

2 Likes

“Initiating startup sequence… fission ignition online… power output steadily climbing… radiation level minimum” - Propeller probably