Where You Are Photos

I wish I had my trusty old Canon EOS 50D with me this morning. The view was absolutely amazing. This picture doesn’t do it justice:

6 Likes

We’re by the Fairmont (which has a chapel?), so I think the same place. Very nice here, lots of marriages going on, I rush in and object about once a day - we all need hobbies. :slight_smile:

Too busy on the Subnautica DLC

(taken this morning on a $50 cheap underwater thing I picked up in BestBuy Anaheim last week - expected the worse but it’s actually not that bad)

4 Likes

At the very minimum you should be attending all the receptions…

2 Likes

Shhh, this is my secret plan for next summer.

I grabbed this shot years back … it’s what “heading up north” in Canada is all about …

Some serene sunset BS that I couldn’t care less about. :grin: Stupid dock on the bay. I NEED MY GAMING RIG AND HIGH SPEED INTERNET ACCESS!

6 Likes

Simply stunning. :sunglasses:

Thanks @PaulRix!

One night I just sat on the dock for a few hours after sunset and all of a sudden this neon green Aurora Borealis formed! I was blown away. I went to tell the others but they just thought I was drunk when I tried to mumble Aurora Borealis. Northern Lights would’ve been equally hard to pronounce in my state of inebriation. :slightly_smiling_face:

went fishing in the south of Berlin last week.

3 Likes

Just had an Ex RAF Nimrod pilot arrived for a 2 day stay :slight_smile: I think I may have to give him a go of the rift with the spitfire :sunny:

1 Like

Put him in Simshed’s Nimrod with it - FSX or P3D will do.

Bye bye Mudspike!
Have fun hyping the Phantom, I’ll read up on it when I get back.

Just to be clear, I won’t be boarding one of those, just a regular 737, but the business jets look better, especially at sunrise.

Edit: one more

5 Likes

Have fun flying from EHRD!

1 Like

Sometimes it feels like I’m in a simulator…visiting an ORBX airport complete with a J-3 Cub in the hangar and a guy in overalls washing an aircraft.

5 Likes

My plane is the slowest on the ramp…the helo doesn’t count…

3 Likes

Slower than the PC12? I thought the performance was similar?

It’s pretty close. We manage about 272 knots in the 200…the PC12 might just nudge us out…

I didn’t realize the PC-12s had so much horse power.

Beautiful…! Reminds me of flying past El Popo going into Cuernavaca in my previous life/job…LOL…

2 Likes

Roughing it in the Canadian wilderness - Day 2 …

The cabin I’m staying at was built right on good old Canadian Shield. The sauna had to be built around it! Not sure if I can take much more of this primitive living … the strong smell of Cedar is almost too much to bare … Internet starting to cut out … terminating transmission …

https://imgur.com/gallery/5dqLU

2 Likes

LOL…that is an awesome sauna… Enjoy that torture…call us from the other side…

1 Like