X-Plane 11 Screens (2021)

12 Likes

That is seriously cool. I really like you can sit in the cockpit and watch the load getting swallowed up

3 Likes

It’s a cannibal plane. It’s eating plane parts. Gross!

1 Like

Scootin’ around in Aerobask’s Phenom 300. New flavor of the month. Love Embraer jet products.

Synthetic vision looks great.

The co-pilot was a distraction the entire flight…

7 Likes

Dang…what is my wife doing flying around with you??? :rofl:

6 Likes

I’m a simple man…I get notification of a newly-updated module being offered with a pretty good discount, I’m probably going to buy it…

4 Likes

Just another day in the skies…

4 Likes

I have so many questions. How. What. When did this happen on x plane.

Please tell me how you did the refuelling

1 Like
2 Likes

Some A340-600 shots,

6 Likes

Good looking aircraft. And like you mentioned…once you can fly one Airbus…you can sort of fly them all (obvious exceptions for the A300s and AWX types though…)

1 Like

Well…given that I finally took the family flying a few weeks back in an Archer II - it seemed fitting to pick it up for $13 today during the Carenado sale. It looks pretty much like the one I was flying with the exception of not having a Garmin GTN 650 in it. I wonder if there is a modded Carenado Archer that would let me put my RXP GTN 750 in there…

5 Likes

It’s very gracious of you to drive down the hills from your new 4000 sqft chalet to reminisce at your old double-wide. Yes the pealing wallpaper has only gotten worse but everything works. :grin:

5 Likes