X-Plane 11 Screens

Getting some training hours in before the christmas flight. I haven’t settled on a route but I am looking at an excess of 10kNM.

3 Likes

Just doing some tooling around in the nice JustSim LOWK / Klagenfurt airport I picked up on sale for a bit under $11. I will say though, TDG has an excellent free/donation version that is pretty much as good: HERE

The JustSim version looks pretty nice though…I like the texturing on the runway and the non-uniform patches and stuff - it gives it some character…

7 Likes

I did a thing. Pretty amazing that this is a free mod for XP11.

5 Likes

How are you liking the Hawk? You really should do the Mach loop. It’s a blast.

Is that the X737?

The “thing” I did was finally purchasing XP11, the aircraft is the Zibo mod for the default 737.

6 Likes

Some Tornado shots …

14 Likes

Much coffee was spilled…

12 Likes

I love that zip sound when the TRs extend and retract…

2 Likes

How about some cockpit shots? :smiley:

1 Like

That Tornado looks impressive!

1 Like

That’s a great article. And the author…so handsome…

4 Likes

Here is a handful for you Chuck…

6 Likes

Just a quick hop around the patch at the two new (free) airports released over the past few days for the PNW area.

AJ4 - Anahim Lake

Couldn’t resist taking the Cessna 207 down the closed dirt runway. With 20 degrees of flaps and a light load…no problem…but keep an eye on that lineup as you climb between those trees! (We really need collidable trees in X-Plane!)…

Coming back around to land on the paved runway…

Then over to this fun little private strip…it HAS to be a bush pilot or ag guy living here - 8W9P - Helsing Junction

Once you head down the hill you are committed (or should be committed!)…

Coming back in…save enough energy to dive down toward the base of the hill and pull back up again. You’ll bleed energy fast in that maneuver, so keep that in mind or you’ll mush straight into that wall of a runway…!

9 Likes

How do you find this stuff?!

1 Like

e.g. I saw Anahim Lake here in ’ File of the Day ’

1 Like

I just lurk around on the front page of X-Plane.ORG each day. A lot of the files are junk…or at least maybe not the finest of offerings…but every so often some really nice scenery or aircraft files pop up.

1 Like

This looks like the airport in that scenery…!

3 Likes

I like how casually the boat just sits there next to the runway.

1 Like