X-Plane Releases Thread [2022/2023]

This is about as good as it gets…free release from the .ORG

This guy wrote a great review about it… (damn…2015…where does the time go)…

6 Likes

I was just about to uninstall X-Plane, not having touched it for almost two years now. And then then this happens.
Downloading…

I also remember that review like it’s yesterday

noice! always wanted to try DHC-2 ( not writing Beaver as it can be understood little differently :slight_smile: )

2 Likes

6 Likes
3 Likes

I think I’ve asked before but have you tried it, yet?

I picked the 206B3 before from Cowan and I really like it. wondering if I need another 206 though :thinking:

fact is that I dont need another 206, but Cowan is so active on the XP helo scene that I am thinking about supporting his efforts. you know, just to see what he will model next :slight_smile:

2 Likes

BTW, for anybody still in this one:

2 Likes

That means that bad boy is close! Hope it comes out this weekend.

Yep, even better. This Thursday March 24

4 Likes

Thats awesome! So glad its on 11 and not waiting for 12!

looks great… imagine all the shrimps Beach can haul with this one :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ive been waiting for this one. The whole reason i kept xp11 installed was this.
Cannot wait to try it out

3 Likes

here you go boys!

3 Likes

here something cheaper :slight_smile:

just came across this, its from commercial dev AeroSphere released as freeware

2 Likes
2 Likes

nice payware there. but their DHC2 is kind of my cup of coffee. still havent found time to try at least the recently released freeware DHC2 from SMS.

but once again discovered some more (freeware)

saw many Dauphin/Panther pics on xplane forums and was wondering where the model comes from. then found the link to RESTAURAVIA page. many quality freeware models there

http://restauravia.fr/html/x-plane.html

here video review of one of their freeware aircrafts

2 Likes

went through some release comments on 208 Caravan from Thranda. we saw some module price point comment from MSFS dev in the other thread, so here some perspective from Thranda if anyone interested

3 Likes

VSKYLABS have their planes on sale on xp store

we discussed damage modeling before in XP and that the released 172NG from AirfoilLabs is the first module with damage modeling. seems like we were wrong. vskylabs DC3 and He162 includes also damage modeling

7 Likes

and here another one with visualized DM

Extra from VERTIGO