X-Plane Releases Thread [2022/2023]

Recently I discovered an epic addon for X-Plane 11/12.

It is XCPL-Pilot, it creates a ingame app (x-plane plugin) that creates auto generated missions and career management.

It includes many great features including pilots hiring, maintenance, many options to configurate, moving map and weather info tab,…

And, for helicopter lovers it includes … … … Search and Rescue missions !!!
Finally a easy to install and operate SAR mission generator for X-Plane.

I strongly recommend this app and it includes a demo version:

https://xcplpilot.com/demo

To have custom objects on rescue places use this libraries and distribute the objects in these folders.

Library of objects:

Folders to install the objects that this addon will use ramdomly on places:
C:\Users\XXX\Documents\XCPLPilot\objects\Rescue\Vehicles
C:\Users\XXX\Documents\XCPLPilot\objects\Rescue\RescuePersonnel
C:\Users\XXX\Documents\XCPLPilot\objects\Rescue\Injured\

Exist more folders to pax, cargo, vehicles, …

3 Likes

SAR missions, thats worth a try :+1:

Yes, don’t forget to put the objects on the folders to them shows on the reascue area.
also its marked on the included moving map and also you see a red smoke (disabled in settings if you want) to far away visually help you where they are.

new turboprop and trainer also for XP11, not sure about that price tag though. hope its worth it.

1 Like

plus new G550 for XP11/12.

btw crazy times, one module compatible only with XP11, another XP12 only and some are XP11/12 :thinking:

2 Likes

I’m surprised that they released that addon, usualy the real aircraft brand take down all attempts of addons to flight sims because their patent rights of the rounded windows design. Its why many of their aircraft where removed from stores in the past and also no one nowadays develop any aircraft from them.

If you want the best ever made biz jet for pc, get the CL650 from HotStart. Its in a level study that not even pmdg goes as complex and detailed, also it includes and available in beta access multicrew coop capability (for xp11 and xp12).

1 Like

here review plus check the discussion below, some interesting info on the same theme

2 Likes

again, AM at his best :slight_smile:

1 Like
3 Likes

something for XP10 owners. didnt know there was Viggen as default plane?

Hmm. I have no memory of that one.

it probably dates back to XP9. just checked some old XP9 videos done by @BeachAV8R for shq site and saw there Viggen.

anyone wants to learn zibo mod? seems like great resource here

this is crazy! its from XP9 definitely :smile:

… the demo works just fine on win11 with PS5 controller :+1:

3 Likes

Hmm, that would probably work for for the PMDG NG series.

good point Chip, for any decently modeled 737 :slight_smile:

sale is up @Harry_Bumcrack

1 Like

Thanks, but that could have been detrimental to my health if I had given into temptation, got too carried away with the credit card and wifey found out :wink:

Settled on the Vskylabs EuroFOX, based on your recommendation (and BeechAV8R review). Also got the Aerobask Velocity V-Twin, just because it is something different, got decent reviews and like me totally backward :thinking:

1 Like

And. I reckon I have the best wife ever… While downloading the Fox and Velocity, but looking at Xplane vids, I got the usual “What are we watching?” from over my shoulder…

Me: “Umm, new flightsim. A bunch of guys I have never met convinced me that I ‘needed’ it.”

Wife: “Looks pretty, does it work with your flying thingies (means HOTAS, pedals and VR).”

Me: “Yeah, but the throttle might be a bit limiting?” Harry spends the next few minutes trying to explain that I only have two axes, which is fine for ‘jet fighters’ but having separate multi engine mixture, prop and power would be better.

Me: “One of these would be nice. 300 bucks though…”

Wife: “OK, it can be your Christmas present. Where can you get them?”

10 minutes later: One Bravo throttle ordered, paid for and inbound, courtesy of a woman who I don’t deserve :grinning:

7 Likes

She’s definitely a keeper! You are going to love the Bravo… it is just so flexible. Apart from the throttle axes you also have a pretty decent autopilot control panel built in, not to mention the trim wheel, gear handle and flap switch.

1 Like

To compliment the Bravo, the next item for your wish list should be the Thrustmaster TCA Boeing yoke. ;).

3 Likes