X-Plane releases thread

LOL, I guess I will have to try harder :slight_smile: .

Well done Chris. She looks ready to rumble now. I converted the Bell 429 and it looks like you can run dual GTN 750s without a second license.

2 Likes

Wait a second?! That’s a 3D gauge?! You had my attention now you have my interests! :wink:

This place looks quite interesting

2 Likes

X-Trident’s Tornado v2.2 for X-Plane 11.10+ got released! I can finally say I’m really starting to love this bird …

6 Likes

I guess the pics are from your flight to Xmas island :wink:

Nice shots LB, especially the second one. I took a spin in her as well.

5 Likes

Um … ya … I’m still crunching the numbers on that. :grinning:

@chipwich … Nice! How do you like her?

1 Like

Doesn’t it have A2A refueling?

That’s the first thing I tested for version 2.2 as it wasn’t working in the previous version so yes it does work as shown in my first screenshot. :slight_smile:

Was that a rhetorical question? :slight_smile:

I’ve probably only got an hour in the Tornado, but really like what I see so far. Have not tried refueling yet. It’s hard not to imagine how amazing it would be in DCS.

It’s REALLY tough in the Tornado, even on the easy mode. I think all you have to do is think “I want to fly close formation with this guy”, and then plug in, and then keep formation. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lancair Legacy FG used to be payware - is now freeware:

2 Likes

HD Mesh Scenery v4 for XP11 has been released (free)…

http://www.alpilotx.net/downloads/x-plane-11-hd-mesh-scenery-v4/

2 Likes

thank god I’m not flying right now. All that downloading seems rather unappealing.

I’m not sure you want to anyway. Use caution because I have no idea how the v4 stuff affects ortho stuff. I’m unaware of what changes are made and what the ramifications are.

Plus it looks like the pre-made Ortho’s are getting an update from this. They use the HD mesh to grab overlay data from, so it should just be a small download for updated yOrtho4xpOverlays content.

https://www.reddit.com/r/flightsim/comments/7iexya/released_hd_mesh_scenery_v4_for_xplane_11/dqygpwk/

2 Likes

Don’t know if this has been posted. Freeware

3 Likes

Yeah, that overlay batch builder is really appreciated.

Oh c’mon…you didn’t want to download 2TB of newly formed orthos?