A-10C Warthog II

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuVNLaH2i5Q

14 Likes

Absolutely a killer trailer
Stunning.

4 Likes

There is a lot of burping in that video. Such adolescents.

6 Likes

Wonder if the gun sound has been adjusted in post prod.

1 Like
5 Likes

So, Wow thats impressive!

Of all the stuff coming out with this this was the on the bottom of the list of stuff I was looking forward to. After seeing the video and seeing all it can do, it moved up to the top lol!

2 Likes

Dis The Day! Is it soup yet?

2 Likes

It most likely has since the last frame said “Disclaimer: Sound FX have been added for dramatic purposes”

3 Likes

Ach! I lost that. Thanks!

What’s that Longbow doing there @0:53 in the trailer?

1 Like

Syria looks extremely nice in the video. Tree placement has always seemed a bit unnatural in ED sceneries until now.

1 Like

I would agree although it seems like the scale size wise of the trees in the Syria map seem a little off to me.

The product page is up.

Not quite ready for purchase. Wait for it

4 Likes

Had to LOL at this choice of wording and the mental image it conjured:

Multiplayer cooperative and head-to-head.

Yup, because there is nothing more fun than to try and shoot down an A-10 in an A-10. :smiley:
[9 year old]
“I BRRRRT you!!”
[/9 year old]
[8 year old]
“Nuh-uh, I BRRRT you first!!”
[/8 year old]

1 Like

Patch notes are up. Same fixes for campaigns and the hornet sidewinders. And of course the hog.

1 Like

Not sure why ED didn’t allow to purchase the A-10C before release? I’m stuck on the payment processing screen for some time now
 I’m sure its getting slammed.

Very cool of them to offer it for $9.99 though.

4 Likes

haha Always a good sign when a webshop buckles under the pressure of customer demand.

4 Likes

Bwuahahahaha! Not available in my country!!! (The video)
Pouting with kwivering lips and tears in the eyes

A wanted to see it!

I have just bought it for the Princely sum of 6$, Yeayh. Those miles are a good thing.

After having tried 3 times I gave up on paypal and did the creditcard thing instead.

3 Likes

I think certain countries blocked the video
 strange. good deal though