A DIY Radar Controller

I’m a-only a-Joking!

2 Likes

Ok…
My first instinct was to put the badge at the rear of the base, and first instincts are often correct. Or you guys were mislead by the pictures in the earlier post :wink:

But, should I put it inbetween the screw heads, which holds the PCB on the inside BTW. Or should I put it further up…?

1 Like

Between the screws!

2 Likes

I like the Griffon front and back and the Silver Saab badges on the sides. Either way, it looks the awesome.

1 Like

@komemiute is going to have a heart attack…! :scream:

Hi, I’m komemiute’s broken heart… :broken_heart:

1 Like

Sorry Komemiute, we hope you can live with it…

1 Like

Don’t worry, @komemiute! I would never go against the advice of the project Art Director!

2 Likes

LOL, no worries. But it really fits better between the screws, in the middle.
According to my absolutely infallible artistic sense.:rofl:

1 Like

It belongs between the screws no doubt

1 Like

I find it a bit amusing that you guys are so certain of the position of the badge… :slight_smile:
It was my first thought, to put it there, but then I started thinking.

Shouldn’t think. Not good for the brain… :dizzy_face:

1 Like

That is highly impressive work @Troll.

1 Like

Thanks!

The sign, designed by the ConTrollR project italian art director - @komemiute, is finished!

Now… Where to put it?

2 Likes

I’d go with #2 … back in the corner. Looks more like where it would live. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I agree…
The back is too crowded and the corner looks better than close to the gimbal.

Looks like the place where industry would put it instead of marketing. :slight_smile:

I art-directorally disagree.

It goes like in the last picture BUT in the front. You don’t want to give to the pilot too many things he can try to read while he flies.
He starts tracing letter with his little chubby fingers and next thing you know he owns a farm or two…

Plus, IIRC it’s where the calbe sleeve to be controlled actually is.

2 Likes

That was not an option…
Ok…Ok! I’ll talk to the engineers and see what we can do.

You do know we can fly AND read…?
:roll_eyes: