A farewell to my past life- towards something new

Well, maybe making Bourbon…

3 Likes

You might have a point… or Single Malt Scotch… but beer ranks right up there. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Well to make scotch you basically make beer first (well, kind of) before distilling so I think it is an equally high calling to make beer!

2 Likes

We canned on Tuesday, and one of my partners was heading back to ATL yesterday. Of course my garage beer fridge is well stocked now. But this is diametrically opposed to @smokinhole’s law about not drinking your calories :kissing:

10 Likes

Sometimes circumstances force exceptions. This appears to be such a time.

5 Likes

I could watch that canning video all day. Fascinating!

3 Likes

So it happens today I’m officially 41- born class 1978.
I’m slightly depressed but beside that all is… well not properly smooth sailing, not properly good… but “Yet it moves”. :smiley:

So- be good, guys.
It’ll be my birthday present.

Show the world how good people can be.

17 Likes

Many happy returns buddy!

1 Like

Congratulations my friend!
A recent study has shown that people with many birthdays, live longer than people with few… :wink:

9 Likes

That sounds like an Onion News & Health headline… :joy:

3 Likes

Congrats mate, from here on out it just gets better. Your body might find all kinds of interesting new ways to fail you in the coming years, but your mind can now be at ease. You don’t have to live up to your potential no more. This is it. Enjoy it. (I’m 43 this year)

3 Likes

Nice one! Happy birthday buddy!

1 Like

Happy belated birthday. Hope you had a good day. :sunglasses:

Wheels

1 Like

Happy birthday sir. Hope you feel better soon.

1 Like

This is the last stretch.
I’m waiting for the final answers from three companies…
But in the meantime the toxicity of the old environment is stressing me to the breaking point.

I’m sorry to bother but if I don’t vent I might honesty burst or worse.

I’m not able to eat correctly, I’m sleeping at 15 minutes stretch at night, and what’s worse this is starting to transpire at home.

Yesterday I barely caught myself on time before berating the only innocent ones in this situation I plugged myself into.

I just hope at least one of the three will be positive.
I hope karma doesn’t think I don’t deserve it.

I love you guys,
I don’t really need sympathy or empathy.

Just…
I think I just want to thank You all for giving me something to take my mind off things with the usual ruckus.
:slight_smile:

16 Likes

Hang in there, mate. The night is always darkest before the dawn.

5 Likes

Crossing fingers for you (Swedes hold their thumbs for good luck, which is actually like crossing all fingers at once).

Keep looking forward!
There will come a day when you can look back at all this and say that you came out on the other side of the tunnel, stronger than you were before.

Love you too, man! :heart:

2 Likes

AC_SY400

2 Likes

Your nearly there my friend. Final stretch. You’ve made it this far you can definitely hang on to the end of the ride.
You got this :+1::+1:

2 Likes

You’ll be okay mate - hang in there! I know it must be so hard right now for you but you’ll get through this.

1 Like