Arma 3: Antistasi

if you happen to obtain a brand new, blue four door saloon car, that may have been parked beside a police checkpoint, and drive it back to the base save the session, will it still be there on returning to the server … :wink:

2 Likes

Resurrecting this thread. @BeachAV8R you need the Antistasi mod loaded: Steam Workshop::Antistasi - The Mod Somewhere above are more optional mods listed, that are not required, but might enhance your gaming experience:
Arma 3: Antistasi - #14 by TeTeT

Hopefully still works :smiley:

5 Likes

I have to get back into this … :grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Yea me too.

2 Likes

The professionals will ride together again.

Into a ditch.

It’s the thought, ok?

4 Likes

I’m in the game for a very short session…just mostly wanted to see if I could get it. I had to disable a bunch of my mods to match the server…which took me a few tries to figure out. I’ll have to read up on Antistasi…I have no idea what I’m supposed to do. At least I have clothes though… :rofl:

The whole island is blue except for the upper right corner is red…. And I don’t have a headset with a microphone yet. Somewhere in a box yet to be found…

• Nevermind…I see the map changed…
1 Like

Want me to jump in?

Yeah… I have no idea what I’m doing though…I’m reading the in-game instructions… :rofl:

10 Minutes and I’m in

Loading now- if you want to at least hear me - head over to the MUdspike Discord.

Even if you can’t respond at least I can try to answer to questions you type.

Anyone up for some Antistasi?

1 Like

I would be up for a throw …have to get it downloaded and setup so could try tomorrow night

1 Like

Works for me… can’t be too late tomorrow but totally works.

2 Likes

Yeah…sorry…went out drinking with my best friend tonight. Time well spent. Three hours and we didn’t talk about flying a single time (he is also a pilot)…so you know that was quality time. :rofl:

I’ll be up to play some tomorrow probably if I find some hours. Had a great time in a mini-session with @komemiute earlier today. Poor guy had a mute on his hands though…as I didn’t have a microphone. :speak_no_evil:

6 Likes

Nothing to be sorry about! :grin: We do what we can with what we have.

I’m glad you enjoyed our mini session and sorry for the lack of anything happening… :face_with_peeking_eye:

At least we cracked some jokes… :grin:

1 Like

just jumped in for a while on the server …bloody hell its changed a bit since i was last on … it looks like we are actually winning, I scoped out a roadblock, only to find out its one of ours … lol then took a sniper rifle and potted about 10 AAF troops at an outpost then had to leave

1 Like

Yeah sorry, had a lot to prepare for next week. stuff going to be tough.
Soon, I promise

1 Like

no problem … good luck with next week :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks man. Luckily it looks like it’s going to be mostly positive.

1 Like

Anyone up for some Antistasi?

1 Like