Arma 3: Antistasi

I think so- I have at least 10 notches on my rifle for plinking at CSAT helmets :wink:

Tried to recover the Factgory close to the Airfield still owned by the AAf but fell short.
That airfield sent no less than 4 APC of various types and even if I had two upgraded infantry squads I barely managed to capture the flag.

Left with a literally a couple of soldiers we tried to defend against the last counterattack but the 8 AAF operatives were fitted with NVG and we were all some sort of wounded and without heavy waeponry.
Darn… so close.

2 Likes

sounds like a hell of a battle

1 Like

I was daft… should have brought one more infantry platoon

1 Like

we also need to start using engineers to repair any armour we may get

1 Like

I forgot to add- a screenshot of a last ditch attempt of stemming the enemy reinforcement.

Napalm.

3 Likes

Have they nerfed the napalm a bit? When we played last summer it was the easiest way to get rid of the opposing site.

1 Like

Dunno really, the airstrikes have a bit of imprecision so I think I dropped it right but definitely some men survived.

Felt pretty acceptable in terms of Fire-to-Death ratio.

@Professionals This 2024-05-08T22:00:00Z is a bank holiday so I was thinking to dispense freedom & democracy on Altis.

On the other hand I could also finally get on board with BMS…
or DCS…

Anyone that feel the same, hit me up and let’s plan something.

2 Likes

should be around for the evening … but today was the bank holiday in the UK

1 Like

I should be available on the 2024-05-09T17:00:00Z. I fly all day tomorrow and the 8th.

2 Likes

Works for me!

2 Likes

Anyone up for Antistasi tonight?

2 Likes

Sounds good to me but I can’t get away until about 6.30 ish uk time

2 Likes

ARGH, I wish I could… I’m a bit overwhelmed

2 Likes

I’m swamped today

5 Likes

LOL, I imagine you In a literal swamp with the HMMWV

3 Likes

had a quick blast on the server and managed to infiltrate the airbase and knockout the Tigris AAA gun but still couldn’t get an airstrike on the place due to several APC’s that knocked down the bomber

1 Like

I didn’t get to get on, had a family event come up and had to attend to things. Apologies. :pensive:

2 Likes

no probs … next time

2 Likes

@TeTeT Could it be possible to update the Server? it looks like Antistasi got an update

Thanks for the notification, did not even know this was still in use :slight_smile: Server updated and key updated.

1 Like