How do you enter into the contest, for your chance to win this awesome piece of hardware?
Post a screenshot of a Warbird and roll the dice. The entry with the highest dice roll wins.
Rules of the game.
- The screenshot picture must be of any aircraft used by a military force at any period in time, in such livery.
- You may use any flight simulator for the screenshot.
- Picture editing is allowed.
- The picture must abide by the Mudspike Forum FAQ
- One entry per participant.
- No other posts in this thread is allowed.
- Mudspike staff will remove any posts that they deem is in violation of the contest rules and their decision is final.
- The contest closes at 23:59 Zulu on Sunday November 24, 2019.
Click Reply in this thread, upload your screenshot and write
in the body of your post and click Reply under your post. Note that the roll dice command must be within square brackets and written exactly like this example.
Dicebot will then roll a number between 1 and 9999 and lock down your post. The highest number wins. If two or more posts have the same highest number, a dice-off contest will be arranged.
Note that the prize will be sent by registered mail with notification of value. The winner must assume responsibility for any taxes or fees that are applicable for importing the goods.
In order to keep just the contest posts in this thread, there’s a dedicated support and discussion thread here.