DCS 2.5.x Screenshots (2019)

Hard to believe it’s a video game.

Fantastiska bilder, @Franze! :sweden:

I saved a couple…

1 Like

Love the AJS. I’m waiting for the RAT visuals to be implemented so I can make some nice cinematic videos with it.

I thought the rat had been added on a recent update…probably the one that killed the kneeboard…what’s up with that anyway?

Way back in November or December last year they said they would implement the RAT within a few updates, but it never came. It was supposed to come with the updated textures and afterburner effects, which we did get.

16 Likes

Wow.

1 Like

4 Likes

1 Like

@Franze landing on deck.

6 Likes

Are those stock terrain textures?

1 Like

Hmmmm…I may have to try the Left Main Mount view for getting aboard …a good view of the Ball and none of those pesky HUD and AOA symbology that, quite frankly, just confuses me and leads to a ramp strike.

13 Likes

That is one sexy looking aircraft!

4 Likes

Yes, instant action - free flight - Caucasus.

2 Likes

Yes it is…I find myself wanting to just use the exterior view…the cockpit is well rendered although definitely not sexy looking. :hushed:

That is where I think this beast resides the best. The Soviet markings over a desolate Georgian winters landscape…you can almost smell the communism!

4 Likes

It’s quite the view! What’s really nice is how clear the ball is, even when you are about a mile out. In cockpit view it’s too small to to even try to make out.

2 Likes

Смотри мама, я в космосе

9 Likes

With @Dark_Star in the new Red Sky mission. I think we won…

2 Likes

Just a good looking aircraft!

:notes: Fly me to the moon…:notes:

I had a little midair fender bender…

…I’m fine. Thanks for asking. :slightly_smiling_face:

Time for some A2G action…

The Beast Awakens!

…when you mess with the Beast you get the claws!! [insert Maniacal Laugh]

9 Likes