DCS F/A-18C

MH-60S

This.

Watching the 104th plat cam stream right now. The LSO gives the impression that he knows his dope, which is making this entertaining.

3 Likes

I would like to install this mod but I don’t like the integrity check issues.

it shouldnt affect Integrity check, it’s a screen overlay, that operates outside of DCS.

All I am going off is what they said in their release video. Ill try it out just have to make a back up I guess.

@MiG21bisFishbedL

Regarding the F-18 HARV skin, I think this is worth a look.

Fictional CAG 840

I’m still thinking about adding a bit more text somewhere on the tail and/or spine, there will also be another set of fuel tanks in complete white.

12 Likes

Hell yes, that’s hot.

This is a skin I really want to get my hands on. Very very nice.

Best post of the year

yup :slight_smile: Between this and the advice on refuelling, a boy can learn all he needs to know right here on mudspike.

2 Likes

The HARV skins are ready for Download now.

Have fun!

10 Likes

b1863ec001f174e2d9a3cc0ad89aad0cbf78ddd297256b891bd8ff4662f3f044

2 Likes

I thought I was good with skinning… :fearful:

1 Like

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3530763&postcount=61

Probably for the next update will be an initial implementation of IFF for the Hornet. Attached are a couple of looks.

A diamond-shaped TD box indicated a negative IFF response (hostile), whereas a standard, square TD box indicates a valid IFF handshake (friendly). Initially, this will be done automatically as part of an STT/LTWS/DTWS (L&S and D2) designation.

At a later point we will investigate a more in-depth IFF system using the encrypted-code system. However, this is a VERY complex system that will take a lot of time, and we currently have much higher priorities. Furthermore, a code-based IFF system will also involve a significant re-write of portions of the AI code.

Also, in the next update we changed the manual (M) radio modulation selection logic to be more realistic based on recent information. The modulation selection will now be in a single Option Select Window and toggle between AM and FM (rather than separate OSW windows). The inability of an entered frequency not be saved (reverts back to default) has also been resolved.

Thanks!

12 Likes

Thanks @NineLine! Loving the work that has been put into this!

2 Likes

This last month has been so awesome. Only two things are missing… The abbreviated icons and the LARGER TEXT for blind cats like myself. When I open the radio menu I cant read it. The Larger text menu that was posted in DCS downloads no longer works. Same goes for the neat little icons I had… Sob…

Texac, great skin man. And yes I’m having fun

6 Likes

@maico, there is an easy edit of one of the lua files in your saved games folder that makes for larger font sizes for the on screen radio menu. Let me know if you need further help with it.

Peaches I need your help. My eyes are not what they used to be.

+1