DCS: Normandy WW2

C’mon. How can you say no to lil’ painless?

That’d make a nice DCS module.

3 Likes

I’m not here to find love, I’m here to chew bubble gum and shoot down virtual aircraft, and I’m all out of bubble gum…

I’m feeling silly at the thought of an AI Lancaster in the sim…

2 Likes

2 Likes
2 Likes

We don’t need to make out or anything. We can just exchange digits, y’dig?

2 Likes

6 Likes

Darnit, that section changes everytime somebody looks…

3 Likes

All I see is a dead cat, what does it mean?

2 Likes

You killed it when you looked.

3 Likes

Actually it was never truly alive.

Dunno. I kinda had mixed feelings about it.

Am I wrong to make my first order of Business Taking up a Fully laden Black Shark and Hunt Tiger Tanks and Make them Burning Hunks of Molten Steel while I hover over them listening to 88mm rounds cook off on the Quiet,Lush Normandy Countryside? Does this make me a Very Bad Person?? :fearful:

7 Likes

[Quote]Does this make me a Very Bad Person?[/quote] If that’s bad, I don’t want to be good. Sounds great!

5 Likes

Can we have a Mudspike weekend in Normandy once we get our dirty mitts on the software :smiley:

5 Likes

Well, there goes another $47. Pre-ordered…

Well what if those tanks have air support… I mean look down the barrel of my cannon on my 109… are you feeling lucky? Well are ya? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

…you know, I’m actually going to say the Ka-50 has a fighting chance, if an advantage in some areas.

If you attempt a front-quarter attack and he’s able to get an air-to-air Shkval track and a Vikhr launch you’re in for an interesting time.

1 Like

My one and only (multiplayer) A2A kill in the Black Shark is a memory deeply burned into my sim-psyche. After being shot down countless times by fast-movers while piloting the Shark, I lucked out one day and caught a guy bombing my FARP. I managed to get a lock with the Vikhr, and caught him at the bottom of his bombing run and managed to track him during the maneuver. It was the kill I’m most proud of in all my virtual flying.

9 Likes

It’s moments like these that make the DCS experience so memorable for me as well.

For me, I didn’t even get a kill during one of my favorite moments.

I was online in the A-10C and was single engine after some unfortunate ADA fire. I got spiked, defended against a fighter, was able to defeat the missile and somehow end up offensive. I took a shot but it didn’t guide since he was too close to the sun at the time (Props to ED, btw). After that he bugged and I slowly limped home for an uneventful landing.

I didn’t get a kill but it’s still one of those unique moments that stick out to me and keeps me coming back for more.

4 Likes