DCS: Normandy WW2

Ooooh!:heart_eyes:

Iā€™d Love DCS: Red Dawn!

1 Like

I think this is intended.
This is a video from Sithā€™s signature on ED forums, ā€œED External Communication Policy exampleā€
Youā€™ll never look at ED communication the same way :stuck_out_tongue:

I mean cā€™mon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Cj8gP2ifJs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-6Dayn9NBI

3 Likes

Now if theyā€™d do a World in Conflict 2. But I guess theyā€™re too busy with Tom Clancyā€™s The Division

2 Likes

Sierra is still alive ???
Whatā€™s their excuse for not releasing SWAT5 already ?!

EDIT: DOH, donā€™t mind me :rolling_eyes:

2 Likes

Korea was largely fought with WWII equipment only 5 years after that conflict ended. It would make sense and easier for ED to make a Korea mad and use US and Russian equipment from WWII.
P-51, MiG-15, F-86ā€¦ Cay we see a Yak9P? P-80? How about a Twin Mustang? Now Iā€™m really dreaming.

3 Likes

Unless he only meant map modules produced by Eagle Dynamics, it is also possible that the surprise is the F-14 Map hinted at?

2 Likes

10000 square kilometers of water

5 Likes

DCS: Indian Ocean

5 Likes

:musical_note:Revvinā€™ up your engine
Listen to her howlinā€™ roar:notes:
:musical_note:Metal under tension
Begginā€™ you to touch and go

etcā€¦ etcā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™d be ok with a DCS: GIUK Gap map. Or, you know, just Iceland and lots of water around it.

DCS: Baltic sea sounds acceptable and feasible to meā€¦ I wouldnā€™t complain.

Isnā€™t that semi confirmed for the Viggen?

Or a North Cape, or, you know what. Por que no los dos? Merge it with the Baltic map so we have the Scandinavian Uber Map

1 Like

I apply an healthy measure to that sorta stuff.
Until I start the download on my PC it ainā€™t confirmed yet. Soā€¦ :wink:

1 Like

I was thinking for DCS: Red Storm Rising, though weā€™d need Razbamā€™s Harrier and A-7, and that Backfire moduleā€¦

Though Uber Scaniavia sounds spectacular- would need lots of tape space to load up all the Epica, Nightwish, Darkthrone, etcā€¦

1 Like

Taiwan or South China Sea would be pretty cool tooā€¦but might require a ā€œRed Dragonā€ expansion DLCā€¦

1 Like

I remain convinced the Spratlys would be an excellent low-effort high reward map for the F/A-18. The ā€œJ-15ā€ and ā€œLiaonyingā€ are essentially in game, as are the Su-30 and the KJ-2000. Really all you need are some ships (some of which are very useful elswhere), the J-10, JH-8, and J-8II and you can get away with it. smashingly.

There were a pair of campaigns for SF:2 where the first was essentially the NImitz CVBG gets caught on the North Cape on the eve of the war, and has to survive a dash south along the coast. IT was intended the immediate sequel was the NA Redux campaign, which was essentially Red Storm Rising, but with a crap ton more MiG-23s, 29s and 21s and the Soviet Navy coming to play.

1 Like

It would set up nice too for a fun online island by island campaigns or Red v Blue stuff where control of the island bases would tilt the balance. Not too many valleys to hide in for us helo pilots though! :cold_sweat:

1 Like

Hawaii??? Perfect for Sea Trialā€™s for Upcoming Hornet,Great Air/Sea Rescue for Chopper Pilots.Low development time?? Lots of Water.

Also could do Dual time periodsā€¦1941-45 for WWII Modules Missions.And Present Day for Modern Day Modules.

2 Likes

You donā€™t need valleys. You need a MH-60R and basic sub surface detection simulation.

3 Likes