Deadstick Bush Flightsimulator...

Even a developer’s pay stub or something. Something!

2 Likes

Well… If I were the developer of this and I saw the announcement of MSFS2020, I’d probably say “We need to re-think this. Perhaps an add-on?”.

3 Likes

I think there is plenty of room for another sim. Deadstick is going to be a bit of a niche product (no heavies, no business jets etc etc). So long as they do bush flying better than the more mainstream sims then I think they will do fine.

3 Likes

I don’t doubt that, but I also believe they will reach a larger market if they are MSFS compatible…

1 Like

You might be right. I guess we will have to wait and see. It would be a major change to the project at this point though.

Which is why an add-on might be just the thing…

1 Like

Mee too. Though their discuss forum on Steam is a mess.

Why did I look?..why?

It was awful in there

1 Like

Its just not worth the calories your brain would burn thinking about it…lol

1 Like

From their FB page:

Greetings Deadstick community!

We know we’ve been absent for a while. The truth is, everyone has been working really hard to make this game everything it can possibly be. We’ve encountered a few hiccups on the way and setbacks we weren’t originally anticipating, and this meant we had to push back our timeline. Without anything new to share, we thought it would be best to keep quiet, than to make any promises we potentially couldn’t keep. This was not the right way to do it and for that, we’re sorry for letting you down.

What we do want to do is reassure you that Deadstick is still very much in development. Now that we are past the bumps, we are in a good place with the game and are very excited about heading towards Early Access. We can’t promise a timeframe for this - The last thing we want to do is let you all down again. What we can say is that everyone involved in the project is trying their best to make sure it’s ASAP without compromising quality, graphical fidelity, polish, and, of course, that raw realistic feeling we want the game to capture. We really want to make sure that everything is as spot on as it can be and that it meets the community’s expectations.

How are things going to change from now on? Well, for starters, we promise to be more active and communicative. Our Community Managers will be around during the work week and always up for a chat, and to address any questions or concerns you might have. Chris might pop in every now and again, but both him and the team are focused on Deadstick at the moment, so this might not always be possible. If you’d like to chat with other fans of the game and ourselves, come join us on our Discord! Deadstick: Bush Flight Simulator

Again, we are truly sorry for the way we have handled things so far and hope that, in time, we can turn things around and make the Deadstick community proud!

Deadstick Team

6 Likes

Well its news…

3 Likes

Hhmmmmmmmmmm…

2 Likes

Looky looky

7 Likes

Same here. I would love that life. I would give anything to be friends with trent palmer and mike patey

1 Like

Lots of mud…cool. What about buffalo dung?

2 Likes

Alive and kicking. Great :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

There is also a Part 1 which was published on 13 March:

I am still holding my breath for :vr:
I am afraid I already fell into the “no VR no buy” group.

Edit: It seems VR will be coming :star_struck:

5 Likes

A sim like this just screams VR!

3 Likes

Developer update…

8 Likes

Great to hear of a vr implementation . Thanks !

2 Likes

Yes to that. I’d like to support this title.

1 Like