Game Deals & Book thread

I really think you need the Horizon’s DLC too. The planet landings and the buggy really expand the game, and it’s great to be able to see your ship’s scale from the outside too.

The grind can be ignored quite a lot if you don’t play PvP, as the solo or private group mode is fine. It is quite an addictive game though… :anguished:

1 Like

cant seem to login,

i enter my info, it says code is coming via email, enter code, and it kicks me back to login screen…

click login, repeat

Not sure how long the verification token lasts for. Try leaving the ‘enter code’ window open, ask for a new code and then enter it as soon as it arrives. I’ve not had that issue, so not sure if that’ll help though…

been doing that… lol.

i think I finally got in, had to do a bunch of partner license key binding hooplah on the frontier site…

1 Like

So saad… no XP10 sale this winter!? I skipped the autumn sale hopping winter is near…

1 Like

I think with XP11 coming so soon (heh) then they want everyone to buy that instead.

1 Like

Command & Conquer™ The Ultimate Collection

Ooh, this is a good nostalgia deal. Tempted, even if some of them won’t work on Win10, given that EA doesn’t tend to patch their own games. I think there are lots of community fixes/patches available though (plus even rewrite alternatives)

$5 =

Collection includes:

• Command & Conquer
• Command & Conquer: The Covert Operations
• Command & Conquer: Red Alert
• Command & Conquer: Red Alert: Counterstrike
• Command & Conquer: Red Alert: The Aftermath
• Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun
• Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun Firestorm
• Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2
• Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2: Yuri’s Revenge
• Command & Conquer: Renegade
• Command & Conquer: Generals
• Command & Conquer: Generals: Zero Hour
• Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars
• Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars: Kane’s Wrath
• Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3
• Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3: Uprising
• Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight

1 Like

So I will have to wait till release of it…

N64 Fan Favorite. Hasn’t aged that elegantly, but if you are desperate @near_blind :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hmm…this is tempting. But I was so awful at the first two (I have no sense of strategy)…but it looks gorgeous…

One thing is for sure though - they got the right person to do their teaser trailer…!

https://youtu.be/xM9uKR-CdaM

2 Likes

Someone I could actually play against?? Lol

Hmm, want this for VR might not sure if I’ll puke or not. For once it’s more expensive on Steam even during the sales:

Note: I wish gog.com or Origin supported display widgets like Steam as I want to add more stores here. Humble Bundle has sort of some support, but it’s a really odd widget in that you can only buy the game rather than use the link to get more info.

http://www.humblebundle.com/store/product/superhexagon?preview=sdfj8sdyhfn

1 Like

Looks kinda fun, although golf games do tend to sit unplayed for me. Um, so sort of like my real clubs then… :bulb:

For FSX and P3D pilots, The REX catalog is 50% off at fspilot.

Post removed! Game looked cool but has like 0 players. 5 on average. Makes it unplayable. Sorry!

Impressive free mod released for Arma 3

1 Like

OK so not a sim but it’s pretty fun and 50% off. There’s a demo too if you want to check it out first. I had a blast for about an hour just shooting tons of dudes lol.

2 Likes

Looks like people have had a gutfull of the BS piranha games have done to mechwarrior online.

So guess what guys…

MechWarrior living legends is back in development. Its free and for fan made content, has more depth than a what the big boys have made.

I am gonna give it a crack

http://www.mechlivinglegends.net/

2 Likes

Has something dramatically happened?! This sounds exciting!

EDIT: No not really someone just made a compatibility thing for Gamespy, doesn’t look like much is happening at all. Especially it not being back in development.

1 Like

From what I have seen, I would say the opposite.
Loads of videos and news articles seems to agree with me Vid has swearing NSFW

Bug fixes
All in one installer created.
Version updates over the last couple of weeks.
I would say something is happening.

2 Likes