Game Deals & Book thread

FA-18 in the basket… Hahahahaha… That’s a good one.

Omega Agent for VR at 99 cents is a great deal for a fun little VR game…can trigger some motion sickness though…

1 Like

Colour me stupid, but I can’t seem to figure this out.

Final Approach
Final Approach Pilot Edition

What’s the difference? And why is it so much more expensive on Oculus Home? They’re regularly 16.99 for me on Steam, but FAPE is 28.99 on Oculus. Sale prices adjust accordingly so still more expensive on Oculus home…

I only picked up two games until now:
Myst (the remake)
Trine (a great little platform puzzle game)

Both really cheap in the Steam sale.

Final Approach: Pilot Edition is an alternate version of the same game where you use a gamepad to fly the planes (3rd person perspective behind the plane) instead of using the position-tracked controllers to draw paths for aircraft to follow. When you buy one version of the game, you get the other for free.

Not sure why the Oculus price is so high.

Thanks, that was driving me crazy. Definitely getting it from steam. 4.24 beats $14 any day.

reduces in price for anything you already own

(no widget I guess)

1 Like

One day I’ll make it work for packs, but today is not that day. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Steam shenanigans…

http://steamed.kotaku.com/steam-users-are-turning-summer-sale-stickers-into-sex-j-1796557280

It’s safe for work. Feel free to remove. I just found it funny.

Oh dear…

DCS is 50% off everything but Normandy, ww2 assets, and mirage. Thinking about getting the viggen or sabre.

Don’t think- DO ;). They are both excellent.
I suspect I will pick up the remaining single player campaigns that I have yet to buy. I have all the aircraft modules and maps.

Looks like it only has local multiplayer though which is a bummer.

All Lionheart titles are $10. That is a great price for the Kodiak…(I am not familiar with the seller payment option here…“PayLoadz.com”…so buyer beware…but it does look like it is the Lionheart main site)…

Also…caution for P3D v4 users…not sure how they work in there…

“These will not work properly in Prepar3D V4 as they do not have their ‘sound system’ updated yet. They work excellent in, and are designed for FSX, FSX Steam Edition, Prepar3D V1, V2, and V3.”

http://www.lionheartcreations.com/summer_sale

There I was thinking to finally buy again Black & White 1/2.
Thank you for NOTHING! :sob:

:wink:

2 Likes

And if you’d rather buy them from The FlightSim Store…they are on sale there too - same warnings apply though on P3D compatibility…

http://www.flightsimstore.com/specials.php?currency=USD

I picked up IL2 Battle of Moscow for 40% off today. It has been awhile since I played IL2 BOS. For some reason, the Eastern Front doesn’t have a huge interest for me, but I have to say this sim is a blast to play in VR. Generally very fluid frame rates on high settings, lovely graphics, excellent lighting. So now I have to think about the Battle of Kuban. I kind of like the thought of flying the Spitfire V…

Anyway, 40% off Battle of Moscow (if you already have one of the other titles in the series). Of course, if you do then you probably got the email too :wink: .

1 Like

Greenmangaming.com for sale deals.

I love companies that do this - e-mail you when an update to your products has been added…

3 Likes

I know a few of you were waiting for the mirage to go on the summer sale…

So here it is, in yank-tank money $29.99

3 Likes