Games we are playing

Wow, to hell with that. At least with Last Light it was basically a GOTY edition with the DLC.

I am back to Cities Skylines. With mods. Lots of em.

Oh boy, do I have a lot of fun aligning little bushes and road signs. Placing cranes and pylons etc. It’s like building a model railroad!

2 Likes

Here comes the storm !!!

1 Like

Whenever I have a spare minute and I’m not in the mood to glide my shops throughout space I dwell deep in Mad Max. Despite the setting it’s surprisingly relaxing.

Heh, a brilliant selection!

2 Likes

https://youtu.be/toSxQ3QHaTc

Wheels

2 Likes

Golf Club VR

well this is awkward

lol 142. That seems pretty realistic, actually!

1 Like

at least half that score was putting, reading the green was relatively easy, but man was it hard getting the right amount of power. There are assists with the easier difficulty settings that i think were screwing up my short game,

1 Like

I’m not surprised. Putting has been the weakpoint of that game since the beginning.

It’s the same reason I’m not a fan of those indoor simulators. Putting into a screen is impossible.

1 Like

well…

1 Like

Nefarious

Alwa’s Awakening - this is absolutely fantastic

1 Like

Last year I decided to replay some of the fine old classics from the '90. I started with U.S. Navy Fighters:

Then moved to Marine Fighters:

After that it was time for Vietnam Campaign form USNF’97:

And now I’m about to finish ATF’s Egypt Campaign which I never played before:

Besides that I enjoy at the moment
• Rise of Flight
• Ace Combat X Skies of Deception (on PPSSPP emulator on PC, much more playable with XBOX360 controller then on PSP)
• Falcon BMS 4.33
• still trying to finish Far Cry 2 (I already finished FC3 and just few days ago FC4)
• DTG Flight School
• Combat Air Patrol 2 (on Steeam Early Access)

Later on I want to come back to
• Elite Dangerous
• Jane’s F-15 (will have to try to run it on Win 10)
• DCS World
• Il2 Cliffs of Dover
• F.E.A.R. Expansion - Extraction Point - I never finished that
• other DOS era classics like EF2000, F-14 Fleet Defender, Jane’s Longbow

4 Likes

Scourge of Armagon is brutal.

3 Likes

John Wick Chronicles -

Feels a lot like playing a 360° Time Crisis, pretty fun.

3 Likes

It’s a VR level shooter right? I’ve heard it’s good but sounds exhausting :slight_smile: :vr:

1 Like

level, wave, something like that, it’s short, only 3 levels but damn are they good. And I am a bit tired, only got 2 of the 3 done today, i found myself standing to start, but halfway through kneeling down behind cover and never really standing back up :smiley: my left calf is sure feeling it now

2 Likes

For a moment I thought it was the John Wick DLC for Payday2.

2 Likes

Playing Obduction in VR. Spent a couple of hours in it and now feel weird. lol

Huge physical puzzles, abstract stuff, weird vibe. Sort of like a modern-day Mist.

2 Likes