Heatblur F-14 and Forrestal Update

Oooh…I must have missed that one…don’t worry little Viggen, I’m coming for you (Maniacal Laugh) :scream:

:scream:

:scream: :scream:

:scream: :scream: :scream:

… at this point, Hangar200 assumed the fetal position and tried to go to his happy place…yet soft sobbing could still be heard…

:wink:

7 Likes

2 Likes

The Answer to your Problem,

F-14D

3 Likes

Sir, I will have you know I have only just seen the holy film Top Gun for the first time over the holidays.

5 Likes

So glad you’re offering to make one. :wink:

1 Like

nah, My plate is full of super bugs for a while.

1 Like

…no !?
you guys can try to talk me INTO it :slight_smile:

Like the RD bombing run video is mighty coool and stuf but I feel too old for this. They are like 10 years too late (or 10 years too early) with all this (M2K, JumpJet, Bug, Cat, …) for me.
Hopefuly DCS will grow like FSX over the years and after 10 years we will be still playing it :slight_smile:

The F-14 was awesome in its day. In the 70s and 80s there was nothing to match it. I will love taking it up in scenarios representative of 1975-1995 when it was in its element.

By the 21st, things were changing, and it will never have to suffer the ignominy of fighting beyond its capabilities.

What’s terrifying about this quote, is SkateZilla actually works for the CDC…

2 Likes

:scream:

Thought I’d add this today: 30 years since the 1989 F-14 shootdown of two Libyan Floggers:

6 Likes

My former squadron-mates.

4 Likes

Just appeared…

8 Likes

She… Is… Gorgeous
tenor

The rattling… So good! Jester quips… So good!

1 Like

Oh man, I’m gonna crash that thing so many times…

2 Likes

It looks a handful doesn’t it! It’s gonna take me years to get to grips with it.

Wow this simply looks like an AMAZING module and Heatblur should get an award or something for all the detail they seem to be bringing. I love how Jester keeps performing the call outs in the middle of a dogfight as this should help people like me (who often lose sight visually of a bandit) reacquire a visual. Also love the random comments made and the fact that the menu seems to be easily navigated via track ir.

Will be interesting to see both how many rudder pedals are sold as a result of this module and how many Tomcats simply are falling out of the sky due to people not being used to operating them in flight.

I for one am looking forward to the module and am glad I purchased it but time will tell if it becomes my primary DCS addiction much like the Hornet is for me at present

I feel like we are mere weeks away from starting this journey. It can’t be long now. My birthday is on the 18th Jan heatblur… Just saying😂