Heatblur F-14 and Forrestal Update

Green goblin and predator might be readying weapons at this point

uh, no! They’re great actors! Just not hollywood playboy type of actors, like a young Tom Cruise or Val Kilmer.
In the flight of the Intruder, the playboy was the A-6 itself :smiley:

For the iconic part, you don’t have to take my word for it, you can just google it.
You’ll notice the usage of the word started picking up once the Intruder entered service.

3 Likes
1 Like

Only one thing comes to mind from that clip:

4 Likes

I love you guys <3 :smiley:

stay weird motherlovers.

KA-6 confirmed. Because real men pass gas.

3 Likes

Alert 5 podcast Heatblur interview

1 Like

There is definitely something to be said for this and it has been good for doofus pilots like me who can’t digest this stuff in large chunks. That being said, there is something refreshing about jumping back into the Hog after flying the Hornet and having all the bells and whistles working and available.

2 Likes
19 Likes

That was awesome.

1 Like

It looks amazing! I just hope it will ship with some decent campaign(s).

1 Like

! :astonished: :f14:

2 Likes

icon_super

Wheels

3 Likes

\m/ !

1 Like

The texture and model details look amazing - definitely see the Viggen heritage in some of those rivet shots (the makers not the plane).

1 Like

I was holding off until I saw that video. Instant pre-purchase.

4 Likes

Ok, honest, how many times have you played the video already? (I know it’s more than 3)

8 Likes

Dangit, if this thing doesn’t come out before January, it better not come out until March. Or May. Otherwise I won’t have time to learn this beast until then, at the earliest.

1 Like

you mean it is so simple ? I am sitl holding off. OK, now I am going to watch the video and let you know

1 Like

If we’re basing it off when you’ll take time to finally learn a jet, It’s going to be some time in the late 2030s. Sooooo

7 Likes