HP Reverb G2

Lets hope it does not come to that. “Honey, I’m going to the store, we are almost out of Schnapps” Eight hours later you come back. LOL

4 Likes

While you wait sir, save this. DCS VR Settings & Optimization Guide (2022, Patch 2.7) - GamersByNight
These settings really made a difference for me. Someone here posted this and it is great.
I hit 90 fps on the regular. More importantly, game play was very smooth.

8 Likes

Yes to that site as @Maico mentions. Shadows seem to be the biggest killer of innocent frames for me, in VR. Over time I’m showing a preference for smoothness.

1 Like

So, this is going well…

1 Like

So “Sendt” means delivery by snail?

3 Likes

I hate to break it to you…but by my “putting my finger on my screen to measure distance vs. time” method…it looks like with that daily rate of progress…

two1

4 Likes

I expect Feb :laughing:

1 Like

Looks like they had to wait for high tide, for the horse and cart to cross

1 Like

Donkey, I believe…

Maybe the donkey is still accelerating…?

The Norwegian Postal service is a prime example of how not to commercialize a government service.
It used to be that the mail was delivered by govt. employees.
Delivery was orderly and reasonably fast on every day of the week but sundays.
One day there’s a political decision that the Postal service shall be commercialized and compete on the open market.
So now it must deliver a profit. Cheap eastern european transport companies does all the work. Mail delivery is now on every other weekday, excluding weekends, takes much longer and cost more. As a bonus the government makes a lot of money on fines as the transport companies try to drive their equipment on wintery roads using worn out summer tires. Their drivers work on commission and regularly break the speed limits to make their deadlines.
Progress.

5 Likes

Encouraging news!
A packet of two filament spools, roughly the size and weight of a VR Headset, sent the day before the G2, made its way up here today…!

1 Like

Isn‘t that roughly where Santa Claus lives? I think you might get it for Christmas - if you‘ve been a good boy. :smiley:

1 Like

Always that bloody catch…! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I also got a shipment notification…
…of the WidmoVr inserts.

Only there is nothing here yet to plug them in :laughing:

2 Likes

6 Likes

You made that from the G2 box?

5 Likes

Ooh the new boxulus rift is out!

1 Like

If only it had adjustable IPD, then I’d buy it!

3 Likes

Couldn’t you just squeeze it?

1 Like

8 Likes

2 lines needed? Surely?

3 Likes