IL2 Sturmovik Tank Crew Screenshots

I just went in to setup controls, but ended up staying for a few hours. Very addictive.

Winter is coming.

The T-34 can be badass.

16 Likes

Nice shots. :sunglasses:

Wheels

1 Like

Not really much of a screenshot, EXCEPT that tree on the right side of the road had been knocked over by me while in Multi Player mode and it stayed knocked over even after I had respawned multiple times.

Thought was a neat little feature. :sunglasses:

Leaving the area after pulverizing multiple tanks.

Some have already despawned.

The artillery in Tank Crew will scare the bleep out of you!

Couple of trains met their ultimate demise at the hands of my AI gunners.

Wheels

5 Likes

What is this Tank Mode all about? Looks interesting!

1 Like

it is damn good, if you have the base il2 battles game you have a couple of free tanks, that you can use, without buying the full tank crew game. they are a bit cut down, but still work, there are also some free missions, or you can jump in a MP game with someone who has the the tank add on, and jump in one of the crew slots, gunner, commander or driver.

1 Like

Tank Crew is one of the Great Battles modules.

I personally find I am having more fun going low and slow than I ever had zooming through the clouds.

Wheels

6 Likes

Sturmoviks causing havok with rocket attacks

A rather stoic Panzerkampfwagen commander

6 Likes

not the best place for that commander to be during rocket runs … :grin:

3 Likes

Yes. Stoic and defiant

Short lived,be sure as the bombs began to drop

3 Likes

Some more artillery screenshots.

Wheels

4 Likes

Some recent online activity with the Tank Crew vehicles.

Wheels

5 Likes

I did really well on the 352nd’s server during one of my sorties and then I got overly confident. I spent an hour and 57 minutes on the server killing things without getting killed myself and then with about three minutes left I turned a corner and BOOM!!! a Pak 40 takes me out. There MAY have been a few choice words used at that moment? I think I have what is called selective amnesia regfarding the language incident. :innocent:

The most frustrating part is that I survived being caught in an artillery barrage crossing a set of RR tracks about twenty minutes earlier. They blew that sucker up all around me as I was backing up trying my darndest to escape. The far side had already been damaged making it impossible to finish crossing the bridge forcing me to backup at a sprightly 3mph. I was too busy trying to save my rear to take screenshots but I may have it saved in a track?

Wheels

3 Likes

If the red camera icon was in the upper right hand corner during that action, you will have it saved. I see that it is on in a few of your screenshots.

1 Like

I did find that I had saved a track of the action but IL-2 Great Battles has a real nasty habit of stopping the recording but not disabling the red camera icon. The only way you find out is when you get out of the mission and see the track recording failed error message.

I made an 18 image gif of the terror I experienced.

I still hear the explosions in my nightmares! :scream:

(The gif was too large to upload directly to the forum post.)

I used an online site to create the gif image.

https://ezgif.com/

Wheels

2 Likes

A few more tank crew multiplayer screenshots.

Shot all to heck but I killed the target.

On the move to a RRR location after some field repairs

View through the binoculars.

Three of us buttoned up and cutting cross county to engage some artillery.

Now how in the world did I do that ???

Wheels

5 Likes

What do you think of Tank Crew single player? I love the idea, but its hard to find too many details on it. Though I may just be looking in the wrong place.

I would say that the best thing would be to watch some of the campaign missions in YouTube to get a feel for that.

2 Likes

Few more random Tank Crew screenshots.

GET OUTTA THE WAY!!!

Dropped an HE round on a barge from about 2500/3000 yards.

Used the new in game numbering system for the 33W.

Wheels

3 Likes

Ok, I’ve had a few beers at work, but this one made me laugh out loud for whatever reason.

1 Like

I got transferred from Europe to Australia.

Wheels

4 Likes