Insurgency Fri. & DoI Sat. Nights | Mudspike Ground Ops

Hey, if we didn’t each have three FW-109s glued to our asses CONSTANTLY, we might’ve been able to do something! Our PLANES are bad. :slight_smile:

I got at least 6 kills last night, so I dunno what you’re talking about :stuck_out_tongue:

Then you woke up. :wink:

I think my favourite last night was “what is all this s*THJI on my screen”… as you fly through the leaking oil from the 109 directly in front of you

1 Like

I had a great time with Insurgency last night, thanks everyone who played.

1 Like

Nice. Should be set for tonight’s Day of Infamy session as well. Upon review of the server config files it looks like I let them slide over the last few updates/diversions. :slight_smile: Anyway, they’re all current now but if you have any suggestions @adlabs6, let me know.

It was pretty funny when I overused my WEP, blew my engine and all the oil blew onto my windscreen last night. :slight_smile: I was having a hard time finding a place to land. :slight_smile: I felt like bait to some of the more seasoned War Thunder players.

I don’t know about anybody else, but I found yesterday’s session enjoyable. More enjoyable than many DoI recently. I think the settings are good for our play style.

2 Likes

Ya, it was good! No strange behavior, server or client crashes (for me anyway). :+1: I was happy we could find our assassination target at the end of Dunkirk this time. :slight_smile:

I’m headed out to a corn roast now but I should be loitering on the Mudspike TS server later (around 9pm EST Sunday night) for whatever, especially since tomorrow is Labor Day whoohoo!

Yes, I found last nights DOI session one the best in a while. The server is really working well.

I’ll be on he Mudspike TS server later, around 9pm EST. as well.

Might be around.

@prof and @linebacker are late noobs

:watch: Yo, where you at??

… I foresee a “Return to Day of Infamod” night sometime this weekend … stay tuned …

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: Cannot predict now

3 Likes

I’m likely to miss until next week.

My UPS seems to be very upset and doesn’t want to work for more than a second (it’s kinda old) out of nowhere, which means no power for my stuff. Trying to get a new one but local stock is terribad.

I should be around…

… and who’s first on the server? Rhino … :grin:

Oh BTW happy 2 year Mudspike Anniversary Rhino! :fire:

1 Like

Very wise choice discobot! Just goes to show you why I entrust discobot for all my financial dealings. Buy this/Sell that … so confusing. @Discobot rules.

Anyhoo … after testing tonight I’m officially calling the old Day of Infamy Mod for Insurgency DEAD! DEAD!!!

Luckily the new Day of Infamy server is running AWESOME! I even created a Workshop Collection for it which includes “Vote Screen” images for the various custom maps …

Saturday night at 9PM EST … be there …

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.