Insurgency Fri. & DoI Sat. Nights | Mudspike Ground Ops

playing DoI for a little bit @prof @saghen @Andrew116 @Linebacker @adlabs6

Did i miss an announcement or something? Nobody’s shown up for Insurgency tonight? Where are you guys?

playing DoI starting now till our usual time @prof @saghen @Andrew116 @Linebacker @adlabs6

unless someone convinces me to play something else.

I’ll be on the mudspike discord

we’re on ts

… and substitute Kenny with saghen

2 Likes

Day of Infamy ranked (and public) server on the American Campaign tonight at 9pm EST … be there :slight_smile:

While DOI did seem a touch quick and easy last night, the play was nevertheless huge fun. Thanks everyone!

1 Like

Practice up on schwering in German because we’ll be doing the German Campaign on “Hard” this Saturday. :grin:

I also had a lot of fun last Saturday but we were just flying through the objectives … didn’t even have time to call arty on an objective before it was captured.

I’m even thinking about going Commando! (the Day of Infamy Commando playlist :slight_smile: … maybe the week after)

1 Like

Sounds good ! I was on Public Servers for a little bit last night and was getting killed more often and quicker. More the way I remember it. Looking forward to this Saturday !

I was on pub servers last night too and was my usual MVP self, obviously.

:mage::male_detective:

1 Like

Probably playing doi tonight

Thanks for the AAR Charlie Sheen. :grin: #WINNING

Hey Rhino, I ordered that Ignite promo today so I looks like the YYZ Tactical server is getting a HUGE internet speed boost for Saturday with that Gigabit service. As if 30Mbps down and 10Mbps up wasn’t enough … 1000Mbps!!! (I’ll be happy if I get half that).

Oh sweet. That the promo gigabit, or actual gigabit (as in permanent?)

I’m on TS btw

Because I have nothing else to do with my life, and am too tired to fly, I will be playing DoI again.

@prof @adlabs6 @Andrew116 @Linebacker @saghen @bonchie @discobot @DeadMeat

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

@discobot display help.

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start new user

Starts one of the following interactive narratives: new user, advanced user.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you — Princess Diana

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

Darn, nothing about Curling @Rhinosaurus. You’re on your own this Saturday buddy.

I could do a fortune for you though … will Rhino do the things that make you win at Curling? @discobot fortune …