Insurgency Fri. & DoI Sat. Nights | Mudspike Ground Ops

:crystal_ball: My sources say no

See ya at DoI bro. :slight_smile:

Day of Infamy is getting a free weekend with some new content, including the release of Brittany as an official map. I expect new players to join us at least for the free weekend. No excuses! (I better not have something the weekend this happens lol)

1 Like

Be there in an hour

So the YYZ Tactical serverā€™s internet is lookinā€™ pretty good after my upgrade today! ā€¦

You can kind of hear the old server sizzle during the test LOL! Too bad the upload speed couldnā€™t be as fast as the download since itā€™s more important to have a fast upload speed for game servers but Iā€™ll take it!

I was surprised the aged onboard network interface could handle the speed! I thought for sure Iā€™d have to buy a gigabit enabled NIC. Thank you Nvidia for making a fine chipset! (nForce)

1 Like

Paging @Rhinosaurus, to the serverā€¦ paging @Rhinosaurusā€¦

Ya sorry. Tiebreaker was scheduled at 9. We sucked too much to start the game and dug a huge hole we couldnā€™t climb out of.

Hopped on this morning for a round on Creteā€¦ it went well even though we lost lol

76 - 2 - 2

That is impressive !

on doi until about 9:30 (can be convinced to play until 10) est.

@prof @adlabs6 @Linebacker @Andrew116 @saghen

I know Iā€™m late but Iā€™d jump on for a few if you still wanna play

This pretty much described our play in the beginning.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLysoLU90oE

Until you know who showed upā€¦

Too bad there isnā€™t a ā€˜dislike postā€™ button. :stuck_out_tongue:

Rambo ā€¦ um, I mean Rhino. :wink:

1 Like

Could all the ā€œInsurgency guysā€ please subscribe to this Workshop item asap? ā€¦

Might be testing it in the very near future ā€¦

1 Like

Yup, after some fun testing tonight, it looks like ā€œThe Armory Expanded with 35 Angry Botsā€ on Brutal difficulty is the way this Insurgency thing is going to play out until ā€œInsurgency: Sandstormā€ gets released.

EXCELLENT mod with A LOT of new toys to work with. Upon request, Iā€™ve upped the supply points to 60!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TvQzA47YIs

1 Like

Sorry I missed the action tonight. Went and watched football at a friendā€™s house.

@Rhinosaurus @Linebacker @Prof @adlabs6 @saghen

Anyone around tonight? Iā€™d be down for some DoI or Insurgencyā€¦ Iā€™ll be free in about 15 mins.

I can probably play around 930est

1 Like