Magnitude 3 LLC Christen Eagle II

DO WANT

(stolen from hoggit)

Firefox the movie was released in 1982

Firefox would be great if we have Clint Eastwood sound files. :slight_smile:
How about the F-20/-5G? We have the other F-5 already, it’s a late 70s bird, and actually sounds interesting…

“You need to think in Russian…”

I’m not buying that screen grab at all…

A mig-25 would by my dream aircraft, although the maps are currently a tad small for them.

We’ll need @smokinhole to write the review.

1 Like

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3316675&postcount=325

2 Likes

:unamused:

4 Likes

I mean… ok but… but…913

2 Likes

Just like with the YAK announcement I keep checking the date to see if it is April 1st.

1 Like

Why not, is another way to look at it?

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Called out on reddit: If you enable closed captions at the end it reads:

(Confused cricket sounds in background)

…I really can’t tell if they’re serious or pulling our collective leg.

1 Like

Uh. Interesting choice. Honestly - I’d argue a Cessna 172 would have been better.

2 Likes

Me too. I mean, great if they have a contract and are building this for someone with some side residuals. But unless it is a learning tool for them for development…it seems like an odd choice.

1 Like

Could be lots of fun in VR ?:wink:

Actually no it’s not. There is no compelling reason to put an acrobatic biplane in a combat sim. If this is their plan then P3d awaits.

1 Like

Man, the youtube comments on that launch video are really angry. Never read the comments…

4 Likes

Well, they have the right to produce any module they want, and obviously ED approved it, but I don’t see this being a top seller.

And at least when ED announces the yak they just came out and said it.

Maybe it’s free?

1 Like

Interesting, I don’t know why DCS though. If the physics implementation of this is good then I might get it. could be fun.