Mudspike Country Club

there is much better fishing out there than fishing planet :smiley: I may or may not have a YT channel dedicated to vidya game fishing and eventually hunting :smiley:

*cough cough *

But back to the golfing, yeah now that you mention it no one is ever really behind you in terms of holes played unless they stop in the middle of a round. Use to be a bit of an issue with DiRT Rally as there were always some who waited till the last second so they knew what times they had to beat. Although with golf Iā€™ve been the one whose been late most of the time and that sure hasnā€™t helped me any :joy:

3 Likes

Youā€™re a streamer!!! Whodathunkit? Canā€™t wait to check out some videosā€¦!

1 Like

Itā€™s just easier, if i spend a few hours capturing footage, editing and rendering a video no one watches I get annoyed. If I play for a few hours and no one watches then itā€™s no big deal. Weird how that works.

1 Like

I might make my first foray into streaming with VTOL VR in a week or two. Might be fun to see how often I get shot downā€¦

1 Like

Oh wowā€¦ Nice videos. Iā€™m going to have to keep an eye out for this next Steam sale.

With your St Johnā€™s Carp video, Iā€™ve actually fished the St Johnā€™s lake at Linear fisheries in RL. I didnā€™t catch anything though.

1 Like

Thanks, thereā€™s actually a few from Linear in the latest game, but I should probably spin that off into another topic.

1 Like

Whewā€¦what a smokinā€™ round you had @adlabs6! I checked in last night to see if I could play 9 holes of the next tournament and see you killed us all by six or seven strokes! We need to send the beer cart girls to your holes more often apparentlyā€¦ :rofl: :beers:

1 Like

NSFW there beachā€¦ Hahaha

3 Likes

Oh my word.

2 Likes

:rofl:

Oh my, oh myā€¦

But yea, that final round had a good few putts that I usually never make. Couldnā€™t believe it.

2 Likes

Those umā€¦ spikes? They look kinda foreboding.

1 Like

Another Keets master class with the twigs has seen my scoring plumb to new depthsā€¦ +37 for the two rounds.

As @Sine_Nomine has said, the course is nuts, a bit like a crazy golf course in places.

In my defence I had some sort of glitch on one of the holes and had to declare unplayable, the drop zone left me with a ridiculous mountain to keep chipping up and I was lucky to get away with an 11.

Anyone need lessons on how to increase their handicap, please feel free to get in touch. Iā€™m not this bad at RL golfā€¦ :astonished:

2 Likes

Itā€™s the top of a Dragon Ball Z character during the monsoon season. In the dry season, the water recedes about 30 feet and the whole statue is thereā€¦

3 Likes

Uh ohā€¦that sounds like a 3-beer course. Definitely. Maybe 4.

1 Like

Have 4 with a couple of shots of tequila on standby, that way it wonā€™t hurt as much when you hit yourself in the face with the controller. :joy:

3 Likes

Oh my, was thinking of streaming my attempt tonight. Now Iā€™m not so sure

no4

Just played my first roundā€¦uhā€¦+11 and I thought I escaped with my lifeā€¦hahaā€¦ Hint for those playing - donā€™t skip the hole overview fly-through footageā€¦it might be helpful. What a fun and zany course. You probably have to sign a hold harmless agreement to play itā€¦ :smile:

2 Likes

Sorry all! I just picked it from the hot courses list haha. Never played it.

1 Like

No manā€¦it is hilariously funā€¦I loved the first round and canā€™t wait to ā€œassault the courseā€ on my second roundā€¦ :person_climbing:

1 Like

My +7 practice round doesnā€™t seem so bad now