Mudspike Country Club

It looks like a Sim City map…!

I’m gonna need my rappelling gear…

Best hole on the course…

5 Likes

I like the creative courses. Reminds of me Mario Golf. Just need Bowser to drive the ball for me.

3 Likes

Round 1, well well well, what do we have here

and then there was round 2, I did stream it, let’s just say I had a hard time keeping the language family friendly, even though i did, it was a struggle.

Practise rounds… 2 under. You’re a bandit. :grinning:

I can’t check the vid at the minute, but looking forward to it.

1 Like

cat1

3 Likes

well i only did one just to try and get a feel for the course and because I only ever play our tournament matches. I figured, if I’m going to not go into each match cold I should play something and well, why not do so on the course we’re playing on :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m just mad I wasn’t smart enough to consider doing that… LOL…

1 Like

So that crazy island hole Par 5…did anyone do like me and aim to the right and that lower stand of trees with the slight bit of fairway behind it and hope the ball made it through the trees? LOL…both times I managed to get through…

1 Like

you’ll have to be more specific than crazy island par 5 :joy: which isn’t a thing you’d expect to ever have to say.

Yeah…corrected that…it was to the RIGHT… So it was the hole where you tee off and the hold made the 90 degree right bend to approach the island green. The main fairway was straight ahead, but there was a little bit of fairway on a lower plateau to the right that was protected by like six or seven trees. Going there took a significant chunk of distance off the second shot to the island…but it was a gamble to see if you could make it through the tree trunks… :smiley:

1 Like

that’s where i initially thought you meant. No, but only because I didn’t realize that area was there both times until after I hit my first shot.

1 Like

Yeah, I thought going straight would leave too much distance for the second shot to the green from the higher tier…but maybe not…loved that hole…

1 Like

I went straight and popped a wedge over the wall to give me the shorter shot to the green. Didn’t want to mess with the trees.

1 Like

Loved the video. :clap:

I had to laugh at your hole 15 exploits. I had exactly the same thing on my first round.

You could really sense the frustration, very brave to record your reactions. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I guess what I really could have done was hit back around, back towards the shot that landed me there, but I was just so pissed and felt like hacking up the hill to no success over and over haha.

1 Like

Ugh. An awful opening round at the Bush Open or whatever it is called. +2 - I just couldn’t hit a green and hold it, and my putting was atrocious. Those are some fast, fast greens…and firm, so the ball doesn’t hold up at all on the approach shots. After that last course, this one seems so…normal!

2 Likes

So you’re normally in the mix at the end, so +2 being a good score, I can expect at least 15 over.

I might have to do a @Mudcat practise round. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Anymore than 1 practice round and it’s cheating :joy:. Will probably stream my failures from here on out for those interested.

2 Likes

Tiger put two in the water this weekend on the same hole…

4 Likes

Golf momentarily breaks out during the round :open_mouth:

After the first round, for once I’m not last

I don’t think I’m doing anything differently, maybe the faster greens suit me a bit better. On to the second round, I fully expect a +13.

2 Likes