Mudspike Farms

i was an hour in that field and barely made a dent.

I propose we restart on Feldbrunn, the other map with a lot of money and buy what we want and can experiment without too many consequences. It would also allow for doubling up equipment to make a more multiplay experience. So we can be next to each other.

On this map, many of the fields are close together, cutting down on the commute time.

2 Likes

I can do that.

So maybe like 2 small tractors, two combine? That would allow full 4 player activity for most everything I have experienced so far.

One thing Iā€™d consider, is perhaps keep the starting tractors and combine on the small/cheaper end. That way, we actually have some financial goals, and the fun of equipement upgrades as we play and build.

EDIT: And regarding equipment brands, I like how currently the server has 2 different tractor brands, maybe the same with other stuff too? That way we can experience more of what is offered? Or do you guys prefer a single-brand farm?

Iā€™m a New Holland guy myself. I have a New Holland small garden tractor. Wouldnā€™t mind riding one.

I donā€™t know if International Harvester is wingame. Maybe a mod? If we get than, we can listen to this on repeat.

https://youtu.be/ePjFAZKWKVo

International Harvester is in-game, yes. And Massey Ferguson.

The New Holland units are good looking. Their entry-level Combine is the one I chose in my single-player save (along with an IH small tractor).

Our combine is the new Holland.

Sorry if itā€™s not Deere or Case itā€™s wrong :wink: J/K

1 Like

Im sure somewhere in the interwebs thereā€™s a dedicated farming sim forum where this is a long standing serious argument that at times becomes quite toxic :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I can do this tonight if we want

Iā€™ll load up felbrunn on single player and see what good place to start farm is. Try and mod the game file to give us 2.5M to start.

20M. We gotta be big agra. :stuck_out_tongue:

farm name. MudAgra. ?

I donā€™t want to remove the point of playing. I may load in a mod map. weā€™ll see what looks good

Alright so new map up and running! We made a good start, smarter decisions. Silo up, couple of sheds, some nice (probably overkill) machinery. Weā€™re in business!

Field 18 needs to be plowed, and 19 needs to be planted. 20 will need a second round of fert and maybe a weed.

Put your tools away when youā€™re done please :slight_smile:

We also have a power washer. Please clean your equipment after use. :stuck_out_tongue: Andā€¦@adlabs didnā€™t completely pick up his mess in the middle of the yard.

Also, there is a light mod, which I think would be helpful to keep our yard lit at night.

And here are some screenshots.

4 Likes

That last shot is me looking on with massive disapproval. :grin:

Youā€™re disapproval will continue, as adlabs wasnā€™t able to clean it entirely. He tried to powerwash it, but didnā€™t have the range.

1 Like

Maybe itā€™ll rainā€¦

Here are a couple of maps to consider after weā€™re done with the current one.

1 Like

The problem (at least when I last checked) was that the modded maps for some reasons (SDK stuff) couldnā€™t have all crop types or something.
So be sure to check that first.