Mudspike Forums - 1st Anniversary contest..!

To celebrate the first anniversary of the opening of our Mudspike Forums, we’ve decided to run a bit of a “guess the jellybeans” contest with some small prizes for the winners. The contest will run from the moment this post goes live until 2359 GMT on May 16th.

The winning entries will be those who guess closest to the number of visits the forums have had since we brought it online a year ago. To help you get in the ballpark, I’m posting the current number of visits as of this moment (2230 GMT - May 15), so a little bit of math should get you in the ballpark.

Our tiny budget doesn’t allow for a huge prize selection, but we want you to know how thrilled we are with both the quality and the amount of participation our forums have generated in the past year. Thank you for making our forums such a nice place to call “home”.

Please post your guess under this post. Good luck to all of you, and thanks again for frequenting the forums.

BeachAV8R

Full thread info here for those coming from the banner:

3 Likes

EDIT: 800,175

At least until I start a bot visiting the site to run up the number! :wink:

Oh! I have one of those mugs. Pretty cool. We need an official review by whoever wins it in the contest though!

Increased mine because of a link I posted in the hoggit reddit :blush:

2 Likes

I think you are all going to be OVER…so I’m gonna bid…$1…

2 Likes

And we’ll gin up some alternative prizes if winners already have a mug or TacView. I’m thinking a gift card to Victoria’s Secrets or something…

2 Likes

798 353,29

( I think I did the same math as @Fridge but one of us made a typo)

1 Like

I’m not gonna do any calcs and just one up everyone thus far with 798 360

1 Like

Big Money! Big Prizes! I Love it!

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Time to post all my wife’s bikini pics to get the clicks above 800,000…LOL…

1 Like

I’ll just post me in a bikini and get that count back down :slight_smile:

Oh and I stand by my math. I see what you did, I just did 1 less :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@fearlessfrog - Did we ever add in the “unheart” function in the forums? We’re gonna need that…

2 Likes

We considered the ‘Kidney’ button, as in 'like a kick to the kidney’s to go alongside the Heart, but it got cut from the launch budget. Next year though!

1 Like

This topic is now a banner. It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user.

(Just an experiment, always fiddling…)

2 Likes

If we’d get someone to post a pic of himself in a mankini we need even another one next to heart that indicates someone knocking you unconcious and actually stealing your kidneys!

EDIT: [spoiler] doesn’t seem to work.

I saw the draft, thank goodness lol

cool stuff, @fearlessfrog, can you make it so if you click the image you get sent here instead of a full screen of the image?

1 Like

yeah it does work in preview with some pretty cool effects but when I posted it nada

1 Like

Good idea, t’is done.

1 Like

3 Likes

Is that in Metric?