Mudspike Patch Wall

And that enemy, still having vivid memories carefully kept alive and fresh, of their enemy striking from the west, remains scared and threatened and preparing for the next time. They’re a fatalistic bunch.

1 Like

I mean, when your first widely known Tsar is named “Ivan the Terrible” it kinda sets the stage…

3 Likes

231st Recce Sqd of the SwAFRAP, or Swedish Airforce Rapid Reaction Unit.

2 Likes

Two Fokker patches…
One MvR 100year commemoration patch of the Luftwaffe Jagdgeschwader Richthofen and one Fokker F-16 patch.
I always thought it a bit funny that the RNoAF F-16 were license built by Fokker, in the Netherlands. :wink:

8 Likes

Got some SAAB JAS39 Gripen patches. I hope I’ll be able to find patches for all the operators.

8 Likes

4 Likes

7 Likes

Got these at an online auction.
They’re from the short lived SK37E Electronic Warfare Squadrons.
Not many patches like these around…

It’s basically the old logo of the Association of Old Crows, ontop of a Viggen.

5 Likes

9 Likes

Memorial patch

10 Likes

A cool RDAF F-16 patch.

5 Likes

This was advertised as a Tomcat coin and was too cool to not have in my collection.
I bought it in February but the parcel was lost after it arrived here in Norway. The courier tried to find it but couldn’t. I actually got a full refund from Paypal.
Yesterday, almost 4 months later, I receive a message in the tracking app that the parcel had arrived at the pick-up point…! :astonished:
Never thought that would happen.
Anyway, way cool metal Tomcat coin. High-viz markings in one side, and lo-viz on the other. They have other squadrons as well… Tempted to buy more! :sunglasses: :f14:

4 Likes

My one and only patch

I have had it for over 30 years. I could tell you where I got it but then would have to kill you :thinking:

7 Likes

Don’t say that! You know how curious I am…! :smirk_cat:

It’s a MACV military assistance command Vietnam in case your wondering,

3 Likes

My son gave me this for a birthday present years ago. He worked briefly as a graphic artist for a embroidery company in Asheville, NC. Turns out this company has exclusive contract for all of Nasa’s flight patches.

11 Likes

Nice!
I have been oogling that one myself…

Got me some new patches!

These were made for the first Joint RAF and Luftwaffe Baltic Airpolicing duty.

This is a new RNoAF patch for the 75 year anniversary Project Heritage. F-16B 691 painted in WWII camo and invasion stripes.

5 Likes

PVC patches… Love ‘em or hate ‘em…?
I’m not sure where I stand on these? In a way, embroderied patches are the originals.
The pure art form of patches, if you will.
But I keep buying PVC when I see something cool, so I guess I like them?

7 Likes