NATO Ministry of Information video thread

3 Likes
1 Like

Oops…

1 Like

Interesting video about the Scorpion jet and some technology integration that allows the pilot to simultaneously manage some UAVs. The video is slick…but is chock full of corporate/military buzzwords that will make you want to throw up in your mouth a little bit…(think: synergy and integration and ecosystem):

The whole “self launching” before controlling is pretty cool. Not hard to imagine how this would occur…and seems very futuristic and Arma 3-like.

I’m reminded of Tropical Thunder.

I’m a dude flying a plane, that is flying a plane, that is launching a bomb plane.

3 Likes

A little brrrrrrt

3 Likes

New jets to accompany a newer C-130

https://defence-blog.com/aviation/u-s-navys-blue-angels-receive-newer-larger-f-18e-f-super-hornet.html

1 Like

Was that the entire magazine?

I understand the physics and calculations behind this but I can’t stop being amazed.

7 Likes

That’s not a normal missed approach procedure? I’ve been doing it wrong this whole time then!

2 Likes

I’m not sure but it only carries 180 rounds if I remember correctly so I very well could have been.

Couple of neat videos from this years Pitch Black Exercise in Darwin, Australia. Gotta say I’m insanely jealous. My old Squadron was there this year, and probably got to refuel most of these guys.

5 Likes
7 Likes
1 Like

via Imgflip Meme Generator

4 Likes

Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Tomcat the Kickass? It’s not a story the LWF Mafia would tell you…

2 Likes

Ironic. He could save others from death but not himself.

2 Likes