Pets of Mudspike

The new kitten…he sure does sleep a lot…

…maybe a bed hog in training?

15 Likes

Zomg kitten

1 Like

Cute Kitty. :sunglasses:

Wheels

Kitty? This is a little demon.

6 Likes

But it’s your little demon. :laughing:

Wheels

2 Likes

I hadn’t seen this before tonight - someone had posted it to Reddit and I just happened upon it. After the first minute or so of light laughter, well…it’s just amazing. I could listen to Jimmy Stewart read a phone book.

3 Likes

kotkb -

4 Likes

So envious, I wish I had that much room to spare.

Posting here…a follow on to @BeachAV8R cat shenanigans n the Eject x 3 thread

Box Exploring!

Sandy our Manx (hence sans tail)

12 Likes

Someone decided they wanted extra attention today.

6 Likes

Space kitty from outer space :alien:

2 Likes

Wouldn’t that be something. Instead of a bobble head on your dashboard, you could get an animated cat that lays on your dashboard, and from time to time gets up and blocks the holo projection or steps on some keys. Chances of it happening are increased during combat of course.

2 Likes

So there is this…

2 Likes

Neighbors of ours, the Schrödingers, have a cat…although I’ve never seen it…strange.

4 Likes

The cats enjoying the run of nice weather we have been having.

6 Likes

12 Likes

Not domesticated by any means, but we’ve adopted a vixen and her pups for a few months until they little ones can fend for themselves. This started when my wife burst through the door one night saying that she almost stepped on a dead opossum when she climbed out of the car. And since you are the man of the house, please dispose of it. I did as instructed, flinging it over the fence and into the bushes. Only to have my wife accuse me of not manning up with the opossum the next day. It was back. I swear that I did. Later she runs in the house screaming that coyotes are living under the driveway. I went out with a flashlight and found the red fox pups, six of them, congregating near their (my) den, oblivious to the fierce hunter in their presence.

After a little research, it turns out that state law requires trapped foxes to be euthanized, which seems a shame, especially after my wife spied the beautiful mother a few days later, keeping her distance with a watchful eye on her kids.

We decided to let them stay. Our girls love them and I must say that mom and dad too have become smitten.

Yesterday after work I happened to look in the backyard and found the usually nocturnal hunter, mommy fox, now christened Christy by our kids, alternating sunbathing while giving hunting lessons to her little ones. I grabbed my Lumix GH5, certainly up to the task, but gave less than ideal results shooting through a dirty windows with the wrong lens, while my wife tugged on my shirt to get a peek. I guess that these are our temporary pets.

13 Likes

Really cool Chipwich! I love foxes!

1 Like

Sapphire

Fat sister Amber would not cooperate

7 Likes

Those are some big ears!

1 Like