Racing Sim Screenshots and Videos 2022

btw tested LA Canyons track but for now prefer to cruise along Highlands track. pics later

Highlands is really fun. My kids also love it.

Another cool one to just drive around is the “Feldbergring” track.

It can be found on race department:

1 Like

You arent alone there

1 Like

Thanks @saghen for recommending MX vs ATV All Out. I had an unexpectedly great time with that game last night.

2 Likes

sure will do next week, as I am in better ‘download speeds area’ only during the weekend :slight_smile:

here some Highlands shots …

… plus how about some Battenbergring

5 Likes

LA Canyons

5 Likes

I wonder how many laps i’ve done of the nurburgring nordschleife over the years?

Project Gotham 2 (x box) got to be over 600
Gran turismo 4 - 5 got to be over a thousand
Project cars 1 over 100 easily
AC1 - 50 ish
NFS - SHift, a fair few but i remember very little of that game
Ride 2 - over a thousand again easily, probably more. I never did any other track at the end. (Gsxr 1000 ftw btw)

Cant think of any more games ATM

But i still absolutely SUCK at it.

3 Likes

I’m going to buy this as well, it looks good fun

Sorry, would so love to try this and join you tonight. But my mother-in-law is visiting and she likes dry Vodka martinis. I will join her in an attempt at remaining entertaining, which will lead to my destruction and early retirement. I’ll check it out ASAP though. Have fun.

1 Like

I’ll have to give a pass for tonight as well. Unexpected family activity stuff going on. Next Friday I’ll give it another shot.

1 Like

Sorry to go off-topic here, but I’m going to try again tonight for MX vs. ATV. Can’t say the time for sure, but probably starting between 8 or 9pm Eastern.

I’m all over this like a DJI drone on a T-80.

1 Like

My first car!!

Thats a lie. Mine was 1 litre but had S badges and twin chokes on it.

Swapped it for half a Hayabusa and attempted to put the engine in a mini shell. Didnt work/ran out of talent and swapped the lot for a peugeot 106

THEN i got my driving license. Im an idiot looking back

3 Likes

I love the shifter … 1 down, 5 up just like the motorcycle!

6’4" 250lbs here … I definitely couldn’t fit. One time I wanted to take an old Mazda RX-7 for a test drive … couldn’t do it … couldn’t get my legs in.

2 Likes

My fave Project Cars 2 track. I am so going to have to swap out my HOTAS for the wheel and pedals, do some more 'low flying :wink: ’ and grab some more screen shots. The only one I have at the moment is…

8 Likes

IMHO the greatest race car ever built.

Why not take an absolutely bonkers 1500HP ‘go kart’ around the green hell.

I downloaded this for sh1ts and giggles, and it is still way too fast for my puny brain.

2 Likes

Not really a racing sim, but one of the most addictive driving sims I have ever played…

8 Likes

What is it?

Sooo much fun :stuck_out_tongue:

• lots of mods, lots and lots of mods :slight_smile:
2 Likes

Is that a sequel of SpinTires? I remember this amazing AAR that got @weaponz248 his title.

3 Likes