RAZBAM MiG-19P

The MiG was in internal testing with ED, the decision to hold the module was a mutual one, who said it first doesnt matter, what matters is it was said.

7 Likes

I will go back and clarify my post:

All I am saying is that there is no point in yelling at clouds.

3 Likes

I am sure it will be better for it! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I feel like posting Farmer girl again.

3 Likes

Please do! :stuck_out_tongue:

Please donā€™t.

2 Likes

7 Likes

Well, here we are.
ā€œOff-Topicā€ firmly getting smaller in the rearview mirrorā€¦

5 Likes

Hey the jet weā€™re on about is a MiG-19 Farmer, right? And if I have to go off on a tangent from the MiG-19 Farmer, Iā€™d rather discuss Russian farmers than agonizing further about a week or so of delay.

So.

3 Likes

Hey, how come he gets a squadron of Viggens for crashing but I ā€“ despite being of part Swedish descent myself ā€“ only get the one and Erl Sis keeps spamming Flankers at me while I keep shooting them down with RB-24Js? Donā€™t I get a special reward for bringing my Viggen back and downing 4th gen fighter jets with it?

Will do the same with the Farmer, eventually. Just replace ā€œFlankerā€ with F-14, F-15, and F/A-18.

2 Likes

I suspect @Troll has made more molds for Viggen parts. Thousands of them.

2 Likes

A Swedish jet made from Danish molds? Continueā€¦ :thinking:

Agreed. I like the ladies fellas. But I browse the forum at work when Iā€™m not doing anything and I donā€™t need boobs scrolling past the screen. Sorry, but it just keeps some of us out of trouble in a crazy PC world.

1 Like

Wags - ā€œThere just needs a litttle more work on the flight modelā€¦ā€

Everyone see the extra T in ā€œlittleā€? - T-45 confirmed!

8 Likes

I think being delayed makes the model even more realistic! When has anything built for the armed services ever arrived on time.

Its called ā€œimmersionā€ peoplešŸ˜‚

7 Likes

Indeed. And when people pay for it, Paypal should charge double! :rofl: We want realism!

2 Likes

If they do that Iā€™m never gonna need VR Iā€™m just gonna be over exposed to realism.
letā€™s go whole hog. Mudspike state budget committees. Mudspike military procurement fact finding missions to Tahiti.

bribes for crooked reviews and back door deals. YES YES YES!

6 Likes

These are both things already. Iā€™m writing off all my vacations for Mudspike Research.

5 Likes

Cā€™mon! Heā€™s a bit sensitive, you knowā€¦

1 Like

Unless heā€™s on the stick and rudder. :grimacing:

3 Likes