RAZBAM Mig-23 Canceled

Because you can’t have World War II without the P-47. It dives like a dropped barbell and drops bombs on all your enemies. It’s got eight machine guns and a bubble canopy. It’s so big nobody wanted to paint it. Spitfire pilots took one look at it and suddenly felt inadequate. It was made by a company named Republic so you wouldn’t forget what it was made for.

I like the Spit. I’m glad its here. But now…you want lightening? Thunderbolts BETTER than lightening. LETS DO THIS!

6 Likes

YEAH!

4 Likes

:f14:

2 Likes

Great news so many guys getting into developing modules for dcs. It makes for great simming times.
Now i am sure there is something i have forgotten to say…

2 Likes

Thanks wagmatt!
Can you feel the excitement?!?! Suddenly everyone wants to be Gabresky. Heck, we are still not finished trying to be George Beurling.
Whats a boy to do with a 2000 hp P&W engine, x8 .50 calibers plus bombs and rockets… Go Locomotive Hunting of course!

The future looks birght :grin:

2 Likes

I’d call it a “pre-mature decision to reveal”… or “pre-mature announcement”

Since those renders were already all over ED Forums By the Author… it really didnt matter if they revealed or not.

2 Likes

Someone has hacked Matts account. Too much being revealed in these simple post! :smile:

2 Likes

So… I got to work and sleep and this is what happens when we leave the keys to mudspike in the lock?! :wink:

So, how about that Electric Lightning eeh? Isn’t that exactly what DCS needs?!

Just in case, because you know…

If @wagmatt needs some Australian voice overs for the DCS F111… i know a guy.

Crikeys mate, the bloody wings fell off.
Stone the flaming crows, the Terrain following radar’s gone toes up mate. Where’s that bloody mountain again?
Which drongo didn’t stock the beer fridge? I am drier than a dead dingo’s donger back here

Things like that .

6 Likes

1 Like

I can only assume dangerous insects, snakes, and the like will be modeled in the cockpit. Because…Australia. (And if you ditch in the ocean, a Great White will eat you in your raft…again…because Australia…)

4 Likes

they got spiders the size of dogs that eat lizards…

2 Likes

Imagine there’s a forum that developers care to visit…! :hushed:

Now guys… After the Viggen is released we will never need another aircraft. Just a Baltic sea map.

1 Like

Back on topic… Where is my Storch??

2 Likes

Do we really need another helicopter…?

2 Likes

Sure, this one I might be able to fly :slight_smile:

2 Likes

AH-1

There is no substitute.

Surely you made a typo! A-1H! :smiley:

1 Like

that too.