Siege (Rainbow Six)/ Mudspike Ground Ops

Anyone for some Rainbow 6 tonight ?

Hey Prof, couldn’t make it last night. Probably won’t be able until after some of our regular times, this week at least. Next Wednesday might be more laid back, though.

I’ve still yet to get to try my latest Operator out in-game. Looking forward to that!

No Problem Ads, next week then ! :slight_smile:

This on tonight?

Sure I’ll play for a bit, what time ?

Sure, I can play too, starting at 9mp Eastern.

Great, see you guys at 9:00 pm. est.

Anyone feel like some Rainbow 6 tonight ?

Maybe.

Ok, I was already on for a while, so I think I’ll call it a night then. :slight_smile:

lol I just showed up @Prof

I think I’m going to jump on for a bit of play now, at 8pm. Probably can’t stay long though.

And strangely, the forum just gave me this message as I was posting this:

Blockquote
Let others join the conversation
This topic is clearly important to you – you’ve posted more than 24% of the replies here.
Are you sure you’re providing adequate time for other people to share their points of view, too?

So… am I???

EDIT: No go tonight. First Win10 is downloading patches/updates and using almost 90% of my bandwidth. Microsoft provides no clue when the download will end. Steam updated at single kilobyte per second rates, then once I’m able to launch Steam… UBI has a 1.2GB patch for Siege.

Maybe next time!

Blockquote
Let others join the conversation
This topic is clearly important to you – you’ve posted more than 24% of the replies here.
Are you sure you’re providing adequate time for other people to share their points of view, too?

So… am I???

NO, this is one of those goofy generic messages that some genius shoved in without thinking all the possibilities through.

@adlabs6, Dominator of the forum!

C’mon, R6 players. It’s time to play. @Linebacker @DeadMeat @adlabs6 @Tankerwade @Rhinosaurus

Okay. Fun cancelled. See you next time. :frowning:

Arg, board game night ran overtime (but some good overtime, lol). I’m just now back.

Should be good for tomorrow, though!

LOL…I get that all the time. You are fine… :wink:

2 Likes

9pm? Earlier? Best to pm me if earlier and I’m not on ts

1 Like

Come on @adlabs6, @Linebacker, @DeadMeat

1 Like